NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
CVD

WWE No Way Out 2006

It's the last WWE PPV until Wrestlemania 22 (can't freaking wait), and the Smackdown! card is looking pretty good. No Way Out 2006 will be shown on Sky Sports 1. Here's the matches:

20060203_worldheavyweight.jpg

My Pick - Kurt Angle

20060203_reyorton.jpg

If Randy Orton wins this, I'm not ordering Wrestlemania

20060209_uschampionship.jpg

My pick - Booker T to retain and put an end to this rivalry

20060209_jbllashley.jpg

My Pick - Bobby Lashley

20060217_tagteam.jpg

My Pick - MNM

20060217_nwo_cruiser.jpg

The fans are going to win this, should be awesome. Gregory Helms to retain.

The tag match doesn't excite me at all, but the rest do. I'm thinking Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio and John Cena vs Triple H at Wrestlemania 22.

Predictions/thoughts?

Wow, those would all make pretty good signatures. Better make one 9 pixels too wide for Diemetrix incase he wants in.

my picks:

Kurt vs Undertaker = Kurt

Rey vs orton = rey (really hope so)

Booker vs Benoit = Booker hopefully and like CVD hopefully this is the end of the rivalry thought hardy was gunna get a shot :(

JBL vs Lashley = Lashley (this guy is gunna be huge!)

Hardy + ?? vs MNM = who ever he partners with i hope he turns bak on that person and becomes heel alongside MNM. MNM to win

Helms vs All = all may gang up on helms and eliminate him straight away...paul london to win

Apparently Rey Mysterio won't be going to WrestleMania so thats the thing so I reckon this :

Undertaker

Randy Orton

Chris Benoit

Bobby Lashly

Matt Hardy and his partner (which might be either Animal/Bret Hart or even WWE paying to get get Jeff Hardy from TNA)

Gregory Helms with interference from hios old Tag Partner Rosey

Let's keep this on topic. If you like wrestling, post here, if you dont - then dont post. Dont piss on other people's parades.

Undertaker, Randy Orton and Booker will win there respective matchs setting up setting up Undertaker/Randy Orton at Mania which will end there feud. This will lead to Angle, Rey and Benoit having a Triple Threat match in memory of Eddie at Mania.

Lashley should beat JBL. Matt Hardy and his mystery partner should win their match which might help the tag division (i have no idea who that partner would be though)

Paul London should win the crusierweight championship, Paul London should be the frikken WWE CHAMP!!

Oh and the Boogeyman will eat worms!!! (you heard it here first!!)

my picks:

Kurt vs Undertaker = Kurt

Rey vs orton = rey (but i think orton may steal it setting up a 3 way bout for wrestlemania)

Booker vs Benoit = Booker t with help from finley

JBL vs Lashley = Lashley (i hate him with so much passion, hopefully he wont be around for too long)

Hardy + ?? vs MNM = MNM

Helms vs All = Spanky :D

WTF? How can you hate Lashley? He is one of the best athletic talents the WWE has at the moment and with all the stupid gimmicks they have going at the moment they need someone like him.

I'm VERY, VERY pissed off with WWE right now. Randy Orton beating Rey Mysterio is total bullshit.

Don't think I've ever hated a WWE decision so much, ever.

I'm VERY, VERY pissed off with WWE right now. Randy Orton beating Rey Mysterio is total bullshit.

It's ok an Orton/Rey/Angle match is planed for Mania

Apparently Rey Mysterio won't be going to WrestleMania so thats the thing so I reckon this :

Undertaker

Randy Orton

Chris Benoit

Bobby Lashly

Matt Hardy and his partner (which might be either Animal/Bret Hart or even WWE paying to get get Jeff Hardy from TNA)

Gregory Helms with interference from hios old Tag Partner Rosey

I guess I got the most matches right apart from 2,

But guess what Rey Mysterio was never going to Wrestlemania, if you go to Wrestleview and go back in news till around the Royal Rumble time, then you'll see that whoever won that match aka Rey Mysterio then they would not be main eventing Wrestlemania

Whats wrong with Randy? Not too many months ago he was the hot-shot of WWE, i remember (when i was able to watch it every week) i thought he was awesome with the whole Evolution business and him winning the title and the HHH feud and he still remained cool after all that, why the hatred?

WTF? How can you hate Lashley? He is one of the best athletic talents the WWE has at the moment and with all the stupid gimmicks they have going at the moment they need someone like him.

I just dont like him, his matches bore me, and he reminds me too much of Monty Brown from TNA who I also hate.

I hope he gets releashed soon like right now.

Sorry just can't stand the man :heh:

Lashley is awesome. Give him a fe wmore months to bloom and a bit of a gimmick (nothing big, something similar to Orton's legend killer gimmick that made him so big) and Lashley will be the next Brock Lesnar.

And yes, the crusierweight match was brilliant.

How about them putting the belt back on Cena. That totally sucked.

How f'n good was the main event? Angle and Taker had an awesome match. What more can you say about it?

Randy Orton beating Rey is shit. Rey Mysterio has been carrying the Smackdown brand over the last few months and the guy deserves his shot. I hope the Triple Threat rumors are true.

I really enjoyed the PPV.

i met rey mysterio :)

thats all i can say on this topic really.

and Kane shud hold every belt in wrestling, hes wel gud.

Sign in to follow this