NEurope
Towers

Elder Scrolls 4

will the people have wierd cockney accents

If thats a selling point to you, get Dragon Quest 8, theres tons of cockney

and those pics look awesome, cant wait for a price drop on the 360

Apparantly the graphics won't be as good as the E3 videos. They have had to redo the shadows with less detail. It should still be a cracking game visually, just don't go expecting the game to look like any of the released pics so far - similar, but not exact.

Although it loos OK, where are the J-RPGS, such as LOst Oddessy and Blue Dragon we need those style NOW

Well the official release date is 24th March, looks amazing. I will be getting it for pc, I never played Morrowind so i'm quite excited.

The only dissapointing aspect is that its not online, this would be so cool if it was.

Oh and does anyone know the specs you need to run this beast on max settings?

Full system specs can be discovered by following this link.

Excellent, I'm somewhere in between minimum and recommended. Will being picking this up for sure.

Once I get my new graphics card Sapphire Radeon X1600 PRO 256mb I should be able to run this game quite nicely. So glad it's gone gold though, I feared it would get delayed

Has this game been released or something. 'Cause I looked in on the boards yesterday and it appears as though people are already playing it. Is it like, early in America?

I don't wanna browse their forums any more for fear of spoilars...

Give me a link to the forums and I'll check for ya.. I'm an near enough 100% sure it's not been released anywhere yet

I'm very much looking forward to this one. It looks like they took Morrowind several steps further.

I loved Morrowind. Somewhat moody, perhaps a bit too dark for some people as it was for a close friend of mine, but for me the sense of adventure and freedom was IMMENSE. I first had the xbox version but I ended up selling it because of bugs at first. After getting the PC version I was obsessed with it for a while. The online community's content was amazing. there's a util that pushes back the view limit as well.

TES4 is bound to build upon its success and that's scary.

No its, cos those people work for Bethesda! (sp?)

So they get early copies.

Getting this on the PC, just wondering how high i'll be able to crank up the settings with a GeForce 5200 and only 512mbs of RAM.

From what I have seen, you will stuggle with those specs, I know they have released the recommended specs and that you come in the bracket, but seriously the 5200 is really old now and not capable of much at all, especially not the 128mb version. Anyone who wants to play games on their PC should always have between 1.5 and 3 gig of RAM too, 512 just doesn't cut it. (I'm not flaming, just giving some advice).

As for the PC vs 360 arguement, if the xbox version of Morrowind is anything to go by, be prepared for disappointement. The PC version was smooth and quick, ran well and had tiny loading times. The xbox version however was awful. With bad draw distance, looooong loading times, random crashes, jaggies and all the rest.

Anyone who would class themselves as an Elder Scrolls elitist would be daft to get this on the 360 over the PC. You will need a very high spec PC, but it would be better for sure!

Anywho, I'm going to get this, on the 360 (can't afford to upgrade my PC) and I'm really looking forward to it. Was the reason I got my 360, morrowind was uber and this game is massive, 16 square miles! Yikes!

will these specs run the game fine?

AMD64 X2 4400+

1gig ram

Radeon x1900 All in Wonder

:3

Pc would never run it (1.2 gtz ati 9800 512 of ram), i might just wait untill i get a 360, but it just wouldn't be the same.

AMD64 X2 4400+

1gig ram

Yes, but you might want some more RAM. I'm surprised you don't have more when compared to the rest of the specs!

Pc would never run it (1.2 gtz ati 9800 512 of ram), i might just wait untill i get a 360, but it just wouldn't be the same.

I would wait until you get a 360, play Morrowind in the mean time, it'll run great on your box and its about a fiva in Game!

AMD64 X2 4400+

1gig ram

They'll run it fine if my schemings are correct.

From what I have seen, you will stuggle with those specs, I know they have released the recommended specs and that you come in the bracket, but seriously the 5200 is really old now and not capable of much at all, especially not the 128mb version. Anyone who wants to play games on their PC should always have between 1.5 and 3 gig of RAM too, 512 just doesn't cut it. (I'm not flaming, just giving some advice).

I'm aware that my machines no gaming rig, and some more RAM and a new graphics card would be nice but surely I can play this on low settings. The only game of recent times that has been unplayable on even the lowest settings was FEAR but everything else has run fine.

Have you ever tried installing Dawn Of War by chance?

If you mean me, yeah, great game, even if you've never tried Warhammer, like me.

How graphicly challaging is it on the lowest settings, My specs above are bad, but they can cope with games like half like 2 and rome total war fine, even play cs online with specs on high and a ping of about 30. As i don't want to wait untill i get a pc update/xbox360. Could i get away with just chucking some more ram in the back?

Your specs will run it fine Mario, the 512mb RAM is minimum but I'm assuming that the slowdown won't be enormous. Assuming.