NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
altheman

Forget PSP, Here's Popstation Portable

That reminds me of the time i saw the "FunStation" while i was in Saudi Arabia. It was pretty funny, had it's own brand of games and everything (altho a limited brand). :)

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!! Is that a serious thing or just some nice photoshopping, hahahahahhaha!!

Its most probably serious, silly comapnies always do knock offs like this.

Absolutely brilliant video though! :lmao:

at first I thought it was a portible pop vending machine, but it's still hlarious to me, doesn't anyone else find it funny when he says: In no way am I advising you to buy this crap! And then what they have so colourfly cslled colour display, then he turns the box around and it's black and white beep games! 0_o It has two colours I guess: black and white hahaha! Oh what a nice postman, Why doesn't sony sue them? That's funny the way he says "My pop station value pack" Imagine some kid trying to decide to buy a PSP or not and he/she saw you playig this, so he says are the graphics really like that? And you say yes. I wonder how much one of those retails for?

OMG, HAHAHAHA!!! That video is hilarious, and that POPstation or whatever it is looks retarded. You gotta laugh when he says the headphones are "worse than the ones that came with the first generation iPod" LMAO!!

This would be the ideal toy to take into Game to put people off buying a PSP. HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

Hmmmmm.....

....where can I get this POPstation from again? :p

i wan't one of those, if just to show kids the "real" power of the psp in a GAME store near you...

I love the cynical British voice. Makes me so happy when I use it/hear it. (Btw, I'm not American saying "I loooove your accent", I just love that kind of sarcastic tone, makes me fuzzy all over).

Heh, funny :)

When I was travelling around in europe, I found a GameStation 2000+ (or something), which was a PS2 knockoff, altough, there they had some real PS2 bootleg games on it(like 5 or so, that you couldn't actually change, since the dvd-reader didn't actually exist, must've had some kind of harddrive instead). I actually got to try it, and it worked, everything was made out of cheap plastic, but it must've had almost identical hardware to the PS2(or atleast GPU etc), becouse the games where things like Tekken(tag tournament I think) etc(altough they had removed all copyright notices and the creator+publisher logos etc), still(even tho its graphical capabilities seemed identical to the PS2) it was very very cheap(like 40 bucks or something)

I saw an SP2 in Tescos in Thailand. It was packages almost exactly the same but with the letters muddled.

Sign in to follow this