NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

If you were a plant..?

Random Thread #1 for me. I was a little bored in biology and since we were talking about plants i decided that if i was a plant - i would be a cactus.

redhat%20cactus.jpg

Look at that guy! Hasslehoff has nothing on him!

So yeah, post your plant, discuss why, have some fun.

I would photosynethesis in order to create gluces, which I would store as a long chain polymer untill I would berak it down to create ATP which would be further broken down the create energy, which is useful because it also make water which...(continues to rant for another hour)

I would photosynethesis in order to create gluces, which I would store as a long chain polymer untill I would berak it down to create ATP which would be further broken down the create energy, which is useful because it also make water which...(continues to rant for another hour)

Do you pay as much attention in English as you do Science? ;)

Yeah... but what plant would you be?

Venus fly trap for me, yum yums.

Oh EEvil, great minds think alike.

Damn you both to hell Murray and Athriller I wanted to be hte only venus fly trap!

(Only kidding I love ya's really :kiss: )

a poppy, everyone loves me because i'm pretty, remind them of dead people and get them high when purified and injected into their wrists.

spider plant... they are boring, irritating and dont do anything good. other plants spine people, eat fly's or provide things for us to use and consume. so i dont know why id really want to be a spider plant, but i stand by my decision.

Kudos to Kopo and Zatoichi - plant wise, well I'm not too sure. Probably something hardy, and sort of secluded. Something you'd find in Alaska perhaps. A weed maybe.

weed_tarassaco_photo.jpg

VFT%20cluster.jpg

If plants could play Counter Strike, these guys would be the masters.

Put me down as one of those bamboo that grow three feet in one day.

Sign in to follow this