NEurope
zatoichi

Retro games you've been playing lately

This, and mario kart, are the last of the fantasy racers, imo.

Totally agree.

Ive been playing mario kart : super circuit latley, though not really retro is still an awseome game.

Played Commander Keen 1 and 4 again recently. Awesome games; full of memories for me.

I'm also a bit of a Dr. Mario addict. And I dug out my SNES again this summer to play some Aladdin, Mario Kart (more difficult than I remember it being =O ) and Super Mario World. =3

I played two old N64 games today: WWF No Mercy and FIFA '99.

I didn't play any matches on either of them, on No Mercy I just listened to/looked at the music and titantron in the Edit-A-Wrestler screen. And on FIFA I looked at the leagues of old, where the Premiership still included European Cup winners Nottingham Forest and Haribo's beloved Sheffield Wednesday, MK Dons were still Wimbledon and Birmingham City were nowhere to be seen, happy days they were...And to realise that Borussia MG is actually Borussia Monchengladbach. :doh:

I've got fond memories of Blast Corps, but not of the difficulty level in places! Have you played the mission "Diamond Sands" yet?

I'm not at Diamond Sands yet, I forget the name of the level I'm at but it's where you have to use Backlash to demolish a shite load of buildings.

Man Backlash sucks.

I think over the next few days I'll play some Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins. I too was once again hooked to Tetris for a little while.

A Link to the Past (SNES)

Dick Tracy (NES)

Super Mario Brothers 3 (NES)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II (NES)

Currently playing through Zelda OOT (again) and Goldeneye on my newly acqiured N64. Soon to be playing Banjo-Kazooie , Blast Corps and a few other N64 games once I can find some ebay bargains.