NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The fish

Timesplitters maps!

Post photos of your TS2, TSfp, and if you have a ps2, ts1 mapmaker maps here!

Also put the tile set, the weapons list, game modes, and other important stuff.

We could even start a rating system!

ps.I would start the ball rolling but my digital camera is fucked...

I think I deleted my ts2 maps to make room on my memory card. Creative board doesn't exactly get the largest chunk of R-E's traffic, and filtering those to people who play Timesplitters a lot, and then people with digital cameras could mean this thread won't take off... so please don't be upset if you don't get much ^^;

'course I could be wrong. It's happened before.

Edit: I didn't get FP, and not having a 'box, I didn't realise they were commonly traded and downloaded ;) so I prepare to stand corrected!

One of my friends has the most amazingly amazing map, but he hardly ever comes round when 4 or 5 of us get together, and play Future Perfect. Another friend, therefore, attempted to recreate it, and whilst the new map is great fun, it is a bit different, so gives a different experience to the other one. It's basically a box, which is quite big, with lots of gun points and two cars. Brilliant.

nothing revolutionary then ... some of the custom maps r quite decent on mapmaker, i might upload mine later but hvent tried it yet, is it the same process as ur sig, do i have to host it 1st?

I made beavercreak and Facility egypt on TSFP

What is beavercreak from?

I bet its something really obvious that i just can remember...

I just played some :yay:

DAMN this game is fun

If any one is playing TSFP on xbox live Add me.

Beaver.jpg

Far from the original.. but the best i could do with the editor. One of the most downloaded maps though :bouncy:

The mapmaker on Timesplitters: Future Perfect was so limited it made it hard to recreate any maps at all, ever. The best thing to recreate would be your £40 by returning this travesty.

I think I deleted my ts2 maps to make room on my memory card.
Same here, partly because I got really annoyed with the map maker as it kept crashing my Gamecube every time I reached a certain point in my custom maps.

I haven’t played FP, is the map maker more stable in that game?

The mapmaker on Timesplitters: Future Perfect was so limited it made it hard to recreate any maps at all, ever. The best thing to recreate would be your £40 by returning this travesty.

Making new and orignal maps was realy fun. This is one of my top FPS games on xbox. I realy loved it.

ty Diemetrix, i just made it and it plays pretty similar to the original.

Now, if only i can get that digital camera working...

Sign in to follow this