NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

BLACK

I actually don't know how old it is exactly. But its OLD. Thats all I know.

I know you can check the serial number or whatever but my PS2 is at my mates house at the mo......I think it was in the 3000's area...I THINK.. :woops:

Just come back from a 2 hour and 25min BLACK session on HARD difficulty, just finished mission 3. I'm enjoying it, it's loads of fun just running around and blasting the hell out of everything, well you aren' always running, you do have to hide behind things in some of the bigger shootouts, like in the town area on level 3, which was sweet.

The A.I is pretty standard stuff but it doesn't actually effect the overall experience much, you are pretty much wasting the hell out of the guy before he has a chance to shoot you in the head.

I look forward to playing the rest of it, but now I gotta make some dinner before work.

I hope all futher FPS games have a bit of "black" in them.

I hate FPS game where the wall only gets bulletholes. Seams so early ps2ish.

Tha particle effects and gunfire dust is so cool :)

Just saw the score they gave it in IGN.....8.7! not bad at all.

I have made up my mind now, will be getting this after ICO. Looks awesome!

Just picked this badboy up for £20. gotta wait a while to play it though- Im at uni with no consoles right now. saturday cannot come quickly enough.

was quite disappointed with this title...actual gameplay was sick but I finished it within 2 days of purchase...just not good enough for me. Needs multiplayer as well....maybe for the sequel eh??

Seeing as I've got a month of free game rentals I've decided to rent it out, as that seems like all it's worth.

This game is rubbish. Another overhyped console fps.

I agree... A bit like Halo. On consoles it's a very good game. On a PC it's above average. Same as this

I agree... A bit like Halo. On consoles it's a very good game. On a PC it's above average. Same as this

When above average equates to rubbish we are all in trouble.

Sign in to follow this