NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dukkadukka

family guy

Funny, I just bought Season 3 and Season 1 on DVD today for £11.99 each.

My personal favourite is 'Road to Europe', where the dog reads Stewie's note, which goes on forever. I was in stitches watching that scene.

Apparently, my dad saw the boxset of all 4 seasons for only €100 somewhere. Is that much?

I freakin' love Family Guy. The episode where they have to move down south with all the rednecks where the raccoon keeps jumping out onto Peter is a classic. When the raccoon jumped out of Lois's blouse I was ROFL'ing. And Quagmire freakin' rules.

Woman rings Quagmire's doorbell and Quagmire comes out in his underwear.

Woman: "Package for Glenn Quagmire."

Quagmire: Looks at underwear "Oh, excuse me." Goes back in the house and comes back out naked thrusting. "I got a package for you too, allright!"

There's a box set of the first 3 seasons that you can buy, don't know my euros so I don't know if it's that much.

Season 4 isn't out on DVD yet, 13 episodes from season 4 are being brought out in the US at the end of November (called Volume 3).

don't know my euros so I don't know if it's that much.

£1= €1.5

Season 4 isn't out on DVD yet, 13 episodes from season 4 are being brought out in the US at the end of November (called Volume 3).

American logic...

"Doesn't country have an 'o' in it?"

"Not this one, gigedy-gigedy-gigedy!"

American logic...

Well, one of the reasons they brought it back was DVD sales, so they want to start making more money off of it as soon as possible, strange that they reckon 13 episodes is a decent amount when a few years ago (in the US) they held back on releasing season 1 to put it in the same box as season 2 (making Volume 1) so that it would have lots of episodes on it.

Wonder if Fox in the UK will do the same, or wait till all the episodes from this season (I believe the order was 35, 3 of which are the movie) have been aired on the BBC and able to be put on DVD.

I have always loved Family Guy more than the Simpsons. I love the ep where they have to move down south. "We couldn't afford a gift, so we all just spit in a jar!"

I love it too, own series 1 - 3. I've only seen one episode from series 4 which someone posted on here, all I remember from it is Stewie spanking Chris but I really want to see it again.

Popular shows in America often take breaks from air midway through a season. South Park has been doing it for a long time, guess Family Guy is now too.

Heheh; good to see all this family guy love!"

My favourite episode also has to be the episode where Peter finds out 'he is black' not for the episode, but just for one bit;

Brian: Like those two weeks you spent narrating your own life.

Peter: I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal Lois had placed in front of me. Of course, I'd never tell her how disgusted I was with her cooking but somehow I think she knew. Lois had always been full of energy and life but lately I had begun to grow more aware of her aging. The bright, exuberant eyes that I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow dull with the long fatigue of a weary life.

*Louis knocks out Peter*

PETER: I awoke several hours later in a daze

Seriously; I still lol even after watching it about 15 times.

Anyone seen the movie length episode yet?

I won't spoil anything for you. It's freaking hilarious. They even threw in a few F-Bombs for good measure.

"mayor west have you got any words for our viewers?"

"Box, toaster, aluminium, maple syrup.....no i take that one back im gunna hold onto that one!"

ROFL

the movie is great stuff

(got all the seasons and the movie)

kicks simpsons arse and what the hell are these "classic" episodes that are apparently funny....there as funny now as they have always been

I've been whoring the movie to people with the Bugs Bunny scene on my phone. LEGEND.

Yeah the swearing was awesome and is the pinnacle of all humour.

Unlike sarcasm, which is the lowest form of humour.

:grin: thanks masaki, haver and hiyaz for reminding me of those scenes, all very ROFLey!

is stewie: untold story worth watching, because i've heard some pretty mixed impressions of it and i don't really want it to affect my family guy love. same question again but about american dad, too.

"Hey Lois! Diharreia! *Laughs*" Family is simply brilliant, better than Simpsons and Futurama in my opinion, evne though it's heavily influenced by Simpsons.

Haha Replika and Masaki those are classic moments, i actually laughed again reading that.

Might buy all the seasons once. if anyone knows where to find 'em cheap...

Sign in to follow this