NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
dukkadukka

family guy

any fans here? i love it! my favourite episode is when peter thinks he's black :hehe: kicks the simpsons' collective asses any day of the week.

Yeah, it kicks the current Simpsons' ass now. Go back and watch the "classic" Simpsons, because those are downright hilarious. Most of the stuff Family Guy does Simpsons has done way long ago, so where it may be funnier now, it definately isn't quite on par with some of the best Simpsons episodes of long ago.

Still a great show though, great references and jokes are to be found in nearly every episode. Supporting cast are great too, but they're no Moe, Burns, Wiggum and Skinner. Don't get me wrong, I love Family Guy. I'm not hating on it, I'm just simply reminding you Simpsons was EXCEPTIONALLY good a few seasons back.

Family Guy is extremely awesome.

Have you seen the movie? - Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story.

The movie was really great, I enjoyed it a lot. I'd like to see them go theatrical with it sometime, sorta like South Park. The South Park movie is absolutely brilliant.

I just watched episode 1 and 2 of season 5, great stuff.

season 5? wait, season 4?

Family Guy is extremely awesome.

Have you seen the movie? - Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story.

movie?

all my christmases have come at once!

i have four and the movie, 4 is the best season so far in my view. i didn't know about a 5 thou.

Family Guy is t3h 4w3s0m3.

All the light-bulbs get blown out and the house is plugned into total darkness.

Peter: Don't worry, Lois. If you're afraid of the dark I'll hold you close.

Chris: Um, dad, that's me.

Peter: Go to your room.

Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh.

I'm pretty sure there is no season five (yet...). For all those who don't have sky, or vast amounts of DVD spending money, Season 4 is being aired on BBC2 this October. Watch it.

"Today children, we're going to disect a clown. Oh dear... this clown seems to have died because his lungs are filled with....... CANDY!!!!"

The movie finishes off season 4 (about to air over here) Season 5 has been running for 2 weeks now... guess what. Its even funnier than the last 4.

Yeah, it kicks the current Simpsons' ass now. Go back and watch the "classic" Simpsons, because those are downright hilarious. Most of the stuff Family Guy does Simpsons has done way long ago, so where it may be funnier now, it definately isn't quite on par with some of the best Simpsons episodes of long ago.

Still a great show though, great references and jokes are to be found in nearly every episode. Supporting cast are great too, but they're no Moe, Burns, Wiggum and Skinner. Don't get me wrong, I love Family Guy. I'm not hating on it, I'm just simply reminding you Simpsons was EXCEPTIONALLY good a few seasons back.

For real.

I like Family Guy, but it's not quite The Simpsons however much they'd like it to be.

it isn't season 5, it's still season 4, check the official episode guide. dont see why people reckon it's season 5 just because the show wasn't on for a few weeks, same people that reckon Futurama had 5 seasons.

Other than that the show's great, so glad it's back, I'd have rather had Futurama back instead but I'm not complaining.

the simpsons is superb, and if i'd been introduced to both shows at the same time i'd probably prefer the simpsons, but i've only known of family guy's existence for about six months, so it's really fresh for me still. for me the simpsons is like an old friend, i thought she was hilarious at first, but as time goes on she seems to be repeating the same jokes over and over until i want to smack her in the mouth.

It's brilliant and yes, it got the mustard from the Simpsons, but who cares? It's fresh, hilarious and incredibly witty.

Seen half the movie (oh horror) and season 4 was awesome.

When peter swallowed all those coins to set a record. He came home and made love to Lois, the sound was... priceless.

Or the one with peter's siamese twin great great grandfathers back in the ol' days of the north and the south. And the guy from the north shoots the guy from the south. And some time later he sits at this bar saying 'did not think this trough' :lmao:

aha! So I was right! There ARE only four seasons of FG! What heathen made me believe otherwise? It was you Jordan, wasn't it? Wasn't it?! Burn in hell for your sins!

family guy is the best, i love the simpsons and futurama, but its stewie that sways it for me, he is the best character in a cartoon ever, has to be...

also, the monkey from chris's room rules :) \/

yep this show is way more funnier than the simpsons

i love that episode where peter tries to turn on a male celebrity so his daughter can get a scoop for the skool paper or sumthing

Family Guy is simply awesome. One of the funniest shows around. My favourite part:

Stewie: "Your quite the female golfer aren't you?"

*Looks up skirt and grabs balls (not golf balls ;))*

:lmao:

Sign in to follow this