NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Well I see your sigs are still bright and colorful but I like this one a lot better than your old one. 8.5/10 not a fan of the blue stuff in the background.

Pretty good. Could benifit from a simple boarder I think. Maybe a cleaner font as well.

6.7/10

Bored from it. I've seen it way too much on the Zelda-forum. :wink:

7 out of ten, that will be.

Hate the font. Hate it. And the color is not my kind of taste. I think you should get a five. just because other people might like it and I'm not the one to prove them wrong.

admittedly, only doing this to see what people think about MY sig...

but hey, I'm a fan of borderless sigs that merge with teh background. Wanted to do something like that myself but... well i spent far too long on THIS.

Anyway - 6/10.

Well Ant yours is ok your cleary a guy who likes both 360's and Wii's and so do i so i give yours 8/10

Motion i love yours mainly because i love Zelda and the fact that its just a realy nice sig ... so 10/10 from me

Rubbish/10

Must not be a daft punk fan.

Jaspers is minimalist which in itself, is funky. 9/10

Whatever, could still benefit from being bigger or something, and I just don't like the way it looks if I'm being honest. 1/10.

Fair enough. 7/10 for yours because its quite trippy although I don't like the white border around the character too much.

Must not be a daft punk fan.

Jaspers is minimalist which in itself, is funky. 9/10

True. My moto is 'Simplicity is fun'. And yes, I thought of it myself. And it ssounds crappy.

Is it a tv? Doesn't matter, I like the general feel of it. I'll return you the favor with a nice nine.

You're avatar is getting very tired, especially as it comes from last years e3, plus it's not that good to begin with. Time for a change. 5

GIVE YOUR REPLY TO ZELL'S AVATAR, because I'm replying to his, but to his reaction to mine.

You're avatar is getting very tired, especially as it comes from last years e3, plus it's not that good to begin with. Time for a change. 5

It's my recognizing point! it's my most defining feature. And last year is only nine months ago. it doesn't really matter. I still like it and it's very obvious that it's me. fear me and my o-so-faithfull avatar.

Awesome, simple, but effective. Like the art style.

8/10

10/10

Awesome, Genius, Awe-Inspiring. Just some of the things that come to mind.