NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Sig - doesn't really do anything for me, looks like it was thrown together very quickly. Is the character on the right meant to be anybody in particular? 4/10

Avatar - Much better than the sig, perhaps you could do a sig with the characters from the same comic? 8/10

New sig and avvie for me - just because Joltik and Galvantula are so freakin' awesome!

Really like your current sig and avatar, Eddage. Nice and colourful, and I love the little animation with that one Joltik at the bottom. One of my faves on the forum at the moment: 10/10.

(Last three)

Eddage - 10/10 obviously. Unique, personal and flawfree/flawless/can'tfault.

Mike - Always bold and personal, which I tend to enjoy more than others. 8.7/10

Dazz - Pretty sublime/close to orgasmic. 9.6/10

ReZ

Av - Don't know who/what it is, but i like the colour and border.

Sig - Again, nice colours and the red seems to fit in well with all the green.

9.153156/10

I really like the sig, reminds me of splashy, bleak modern art. 8.5/10

The avatar doesn't match well though :( Even if it was the same blue, it would look better. I think. (Also, I don't know what it depicts...) 4/10

I finally have a signature! It only took me...almost half a year!

Avatar: 7/10 It's a nice picture, but I don't like the crop. I think it would be better if you cut moved it down so that you can see all the rose petals and cut out the bottom just under the thorny vines.

Sig: 8/10: I like it. I'd prefer it if the white was transparent, or at least cut the excess white to the right of your name. Other than that, I like. Cropping out the eyes gives the person anonymity. Bit hard to see your name though.

I like how they're both similar styles (which happens to be a style I like), but different images. Works really well.

Love your Av. 10/10 Perfect

Not really a fan of your sig, though. It's cramped and doesn't match the Av. 6/10

I tweaked my Sig a bit.

I am a fan of animated signatures (as you can probably tell from mine) so your sig gets a 9/10 (would be 10 if I knew what it was about - I'd guess it's Daft Punk related but not certain :heh:)

Your avatar though I'm not so keen on. Again I don't really know what it is, just looks like some random pyramid in a forest... 5/10

New set for me, L.A. Noire inspired.

Nice, I love the flashing light on the signature. 9/10

Avatar, I don't like so much, due to the lack of eye contact. Orange glow round the outside of it looks nice, though. 6/10

New signature time for me, to celebrate the release of OOT3D! I may well change the avatar soon, though, as I threw it together very quickly.

I like the signature, except it's a little small. I think it would look nicer a little bigger. The avatar is pretty good too, a nice little combo. 8/10

Both work good as a combo, and the Diageo text in the sig is awesome. 8/10[/n] for Avatar and 9/10 for signature.

Love the simplistically stylish name-appropriate avatar 10/10

Very nice signature too, again with the reference to your username. Unfortunately there seems to be some distortion on the image. 8/10

Edit: Avatar finished. (I think)

Edited by Adthegreat

Like the visual style of Layton but I've never played it. B+

As for the sig, CAPSLOCK?

Like the visual style of Layton but I've never played it. B+

As for the sig, CAPSLOCK?

It's to match the Professor Layton logo...

professor-layton.jpg

(don't rate me, rate killthenet)

Killthenet - 4/10. Swearing is fun but there's nothing nice to look at :(

I don't know what the avatar is (except obviously a wedding) either.

Avatar- Call me thick but no idea what it is but I like it and it matches your signature quite nicely- 7/10

Signature- Adore it- 9/10

Basically, I've finally learned how to make an animated signature and this was the idea I came up with. It took me about an hour or so to do but looking at it right now, it was well worth it! Took me two attempts to get the size right and I wondered what was wrong but I found that I didn't get the setting right on the GIF Animator program so it was my fault. Also, my avatar is of an old combo I used before but I feel it fits with my new signature. My first ever animated signature and my first ever animated gif. What do you think? Go easy on me! lmao.

Edited by Animal

Dazz

Avatar Erm, it's simple, one of them pictures i try to imagine in 3D and then my head explodes! lol. But without my imagination a little boring... 4/10

Signature I like it, for your first attempt i think you did great! 8/10

Edited by Mike1988uk

Dazz

Signature - Very nice looking, although the animation doesn't seem to add anything really. 7/10

Mike

Fantastic Eddage Combo - 9/10 for it all.

Ocarina of Time... time

As for Diageo...

10/10 obviously, whoever created it is awesome!

(can whoever rates me rate Diageo as well, I'm not exactly going to be subjective of my own work :heh:)

Diageo's is essentially flawless.

Your sig is obviously amazing. Personally I dislike images that get cut off/with no border, so I'm not crazy about the avatar but its still great.

9.7/10 Diageo

9.1/10 Eddage

(yeah I was thinking of changing the avatar, I did it in about a minute when I realised I'd changed the sig but not got a matching av :heh: )

Love it - it puts my stationary OOT sig to shame! ;) 10/10

What?! Cropping is the foundation of interesting art. Cropping makes it cryptic and enigmatic.

I love yours Eddage :love: Especially the sig.

Mike Well, to be perfectly honest you're not doing yourself much favors posting next to Eddage :p Nevertheless, a nice combination. Don't think it's anything mind-blowing but quite nice + distinct.

5.7/10