NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Despite its out-of-date-ness, I prefered your old one. This one's very weird, but kinda cool all the same.

7/10

I don't like the grey much and I can't quite tell what the red on the side is the font works though. 8.

Kind of reminds me of a james cagney film in a cool way :) ...Ask your parents or grandparents..oh damn im getting old...

Its... a duck. Not bad, but not good either. I'll give it a 4. No reason. I'm evil like that

Awesome. I'm in a real anime mindset at the moment. Could use some personalisation though :)

7.35/10.

It was only a 4 minute job - I had to leave pretty sharpish XD

I think I might change it soon though. It's a bit bland.

As for yours, I've come to associate it with you. It's strange. You know what? I bet if there was a single colour in there it'd look great (like red for the blood perhaps?)

But even so it's a nice avatar. 8.023/10

Yay new avatar!

Could you possibly make it an Eevee? :D

5.675/10. Not a fan myself. :(

like the fact that the persons bigger than the rest of the sig but the blue is too bright for me

Six, Nothing technically difficult while it is a nice start. The text is way off.

I have no idea what anime it is as I don't watch much anime, but it doesn't go too badly with your sig so. 8.

Oh and please ignore the white lines on my avatar, they are not part of the design and there is nothing I can do about them.

Don't like it. Not a very good pic of 3D samus and I don't like how 2D samus has been placed on top, it doesnt work imo. I didnt even realise it was 2D samus on top, i thought it was just bad picture quality.

Scrubs ftw. Also I love the black outline you got going on there, makes it quite defined.

But there's something about it I can't quite put my finger on. It seems too...shiny? I'm not sure! There's just something that prevents me from really liking it I'm afraid!

7.946/10