NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Heroes = 5

Motto = 3

Style = 2

10/10

One of the best Sigs on this forum very very well done...

Eight - A nice crisp finsih but fernando should be behind the top border and all the text looks a bit squashed.

I haven't seen Death Note the movie but its an awesome pic! 7/10

I usually have the album length and sig elngth matching, but for some reason it's not updating with my current tp albums unless I extend it. I'll shorten it soon. I'm not sure what you mean about the black bit.

I love yours. Dynamic and simple. Very james bond. 8/10

Yea I didn't explain that very well. I mean maybe move the text "Into a Swan" slightly to the right....maybe.

A red silhouette of a woman, and she appears to be holding her baps. That, I like. Eight out of ten.

Next poster, please be nice, for it is my birthday...

I wish I had hair like Pat Sharp....For sheer comedic value 8/10 but the hair just makes it oh so much cooler!!

9/10

blah

8/10. Looks coolish.

Whozat? I have no idea? And she is injured? Howzatappen? Er, 6.

She got shot a few times. she's a terminator from the upcoming TV show.

Another Fresh one. It's the same as the rest just a slight variation. It is good without a doubt but has almost become generic now.

Another Fresh one. It's the same as the rest just a slight variation. It is good without a doubt but has almost become generic now.

*sigh* the amount of time I've heard something like this. You do realize that the only sig similar to villians is Triforce Keepers. I'd prefer it after trying to help out the community that you wouldn't moan.

Also, claiming it's "the same as the rest just a slight variation" shows you clearly have no idea how they are made. Look at mine, how does that look fuck all like Villans? It simply doesn't. I'm getting increasingly annoyed at the slating I get after trying to help out.

Sexy new sig! I love the colour scheme and the way the whole thing is layed out.

9/10

*sigh* the amount of time I've heard something like this. You do realize that the only sig similar to villians is Triforce Keepers. I'd prefer it after trying to help out the community that you wouldn't moan.

Also, claiming it's "the same as the rest just a slight variation" shows you clearly have no idea how they are made. Look at mine, how does that look fuck all like Villans? It simply doesn't. I'm getting increasingly annoyed at the slating I get after trying to help out.

It Doesn't Make Sense Does it

Your Work Is Awesome Mate don't listen to them

Now give tiger a hug

Tiger%20Hug.jpg

it's well interesting Mario thing should have been pink or something it doesn't look rght there its your best sig though id say 9/10

Its the stuff i like makingmyself:)

Not a fan of rugby, but I like your sig. Goes really well with your sig too obviously.

8/10

I think you should have used a different picture of samus but its not that bad in terms of photoshoping 8

I like the Samus, and the font is cool; is it deliberate that the shine from the gun is lined up with the R?

Pitty about the overly-blurry bag, but otherwise, I like! :D

8/10

7/10

Well made, but I detest war. I'm a conscientious objector, so I find war games that try to emulate real events abhorrant.

Wasn't being condescending at all, or trying to insult you Fresh by any means. You're right I don't know how they are made. I'm don't know the first thing about graphics or design and I'm the first one to admit that. You do a great service to folk on here including me. You've made countless sigs for me.

There are an awful lot of sigs made by you that look similar, however. That is all i was saying. It is instantly recognisable due to your individual and unique style but that a lot of them (to someone who knows nothing of graphics) look similar.

Nice use of transparency and masking but i don't think the text should be hidden in the grass. 8.5.

I think you should have used a different picture of samus but its not that bad in terms of photoshoping 8

The thing Is though I never really wanted to make it for here.

this is the original pic i made.

gsoc.jpg

So you can see where samus comes from. That was a website banner I tried.

Anyway 8/10 emasher i like it. But the thing at the side is a bit strange