NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Well I've never seen High School Musical, but I heard that there is pictures of that chicks rack on the interwebs. Therefore you avatar and signature get straight 10's.

I'll rate it.

Avatar - 6/10 The writing looks like it shouldn't be there, it's at an odd angle.

Sig - 8/10 High School Musical isn't my thing (I have actually seen the first two, so it's not unfounded) but the writing looks better on this one, looks quite cool in general.

Cake - 9/10 Excellent choice. I'll go for those chocolate caterpillar cakes that Marks and Spencers do, I loved those when I was young.

Tent - 7/10 I'll go for a gazebo.

I'll rate it.

Avatar - 6/10 The writing looks like it shouldn't be there, it's at an odd angle.

Sig - 8/10 High School Musical isn't my thing (I have actually seen the first two, so it's not unfounded) but the writing looks better on this one, looks quite cool in general.

Cake - 9/10 Excellent choice. I'll go for those chocolate caterpillar cakes that Marks and Spencers do, I loved those when I was young.

I had one of those cakes for like my 6th birthday!

Don't rate me :heh:

Well I've never seen High School Musical, but I heard that there is pictures of that chicks rack on the interwebs. Therefore you avatar and signature get straight 10's.

There's pictures of her completely nekkid. Can't remember how I did, but I found them/it. :grin:

Don't rate me either.

I'll rate it.

Just to highlight that I'm still wanting a rating. ;)

There's pictures of her completely nekkid. Can't remember how I did, but I found them/it. :grin:

Google Images maybe? :heh:

Google Images maybe? :heh:

LOl yeah, just did that, and there it was...but I meant that I sstumbled across it, rather than sought it out...I don't think she's that hot.

How embaressing for her; EVERYONE being able to see that/those pics...ah well. Stupid for letting them be stolen anyway.

-------

AV: 9

SIG: 7

I don't really know what it's supposed to stand for and to be honest it doesn't look very good.

Sig : 3/10

Av : Better then the sig, but like the sig i'm still not sure what it relates to.

5/10

Avvie: 4/10

Boring. I like images in Avatars too. I get a face to imagine saying what's in each post. Ok Colour scheme.

Sig: 5/10

Blah. It looks like a HSM sig that's taking itself too seriously.

Avatar: 8/10 I love the idea, but the font annoys me, and the fact that the s of ideas is hard to read because of the white of the building ruins it for me.

Sig: 9/10. Love this image. Would get a 10 if you included the blood running down her leg aswell.

Tent choice: 7/10 Lovely.

I need to get a new sig at some point.

Avatar: 6/10. I dunno who it is (if they are even famous?) and its a bit freaky, imo. :blush:

Sig: non-existent/ 10!

The person driving that chair: mafia/ 10!

Av: Its awesome, eye-catching, and it has transparency, what more could you want in an avatar. 8.9/10

Sig: I love Mr Bellamy, seen better images of him, but its pretty awesome nonetheless. Font colour matches the image. Bliss/10 :D

Avvie : 6.7/10

Get rid of the writing, it would improve tenfold.

Sig : 4/10

Again I say, the "Hollow Ichigo" looks rubbish. It ruins a pretty good sig...

Oh, and my cake looks like a tent. (Ambiguous flavour)

O rokhed marie, you're my star.

This is way better!

Avvie; 7/10

Sig; 9/10

Avatar: Good! but the same picture in both messes my head up for some reason. :p

Signature: I like it! :) Simple but good! :D

Av: 6/10

Ok, but looks stretched

Sig: 4/10

A not very appealing picture of some generime girl.

Changed my Avatar. :)

Coolness. I agree with Paj tbh. You've had much better ones! :)

New Avatar: 4 and a half Bears out of 7! :D Thanks, much less confusing. :p

Woo! New Sig (and avatar), I can't decide whether I'm pleased with it or not but what I do know is that Munchlax is AWESOME! :grin:

Avatar: Ok, but to dark and low quality. 7.

Signature: Its just a gamer card. 2.

Though you've been using that last signature longer than I've actually been on the forum, so kudos for changing it.

Good design, stylish both sig and avatar.

Sig - 8

Changed my Avatar again, didn't like the previous one.