NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Something about not being able to see your user name fully (clipping with the pics) is a bit weird. Also some newer pictures would be nice. Saying that, I like it. Must be the most personal sig on the forum.

8.5/10

Cool avatar. I love the idea of EVE, I just don't have the time to get into it. Might look better with a black boarder.

8/10

7/10 - Monty mole is getting boring.

Maybe because that's the third frickin' time in a row you've rated his sig. Give someone else a chance rather than just saying it's boring, will you?

Daft, I love it. 8.5/10

(Feel free to rate Dafts instead of mine, I just wanted to make that comment).

edit: New sig :)

What is it? Some kinda black DIY Spider-man wannabe? I actually have no idea. 7/10 for being intriguing... but needs more colour, imo.

8/10

Normally rectangular ones looks awful without a border, but yours works very well. It might be something to do with the blue of your name too.

I think mine might be hard to read. One could zoom in I suppose.

Paj, I dunno who it is and I dunno what it says but I'm gonna give you a 7/10 for being unique. The avatar is also worth about a 7/10 too.

Haggeese/ Nanobot, tbh I've never heard of "Cobra Starship," but your sig is pretty cool nonetheless as its colourful and I like how its nice and compact. 8/10

Like the gradient colour in the background, the right hand border is....differant, in a good way ;)

8/10

5/10

She's not a particularly interesting looking fantasy witch, and the background is dull.

I like it. I think there is too much writing though. Maybe if you had it zoomed in a bit more on a specific lyric, it might look a bit better. Very nice though.

8.5/10

It's nice, but maybe too compact. Maybe something underneath?

I'm probably just niticking.

8/10

@ Haggis - I have no idea who they are but I love the sig

9/10

@ darksnowman - If I have to see Alena one more time I'll shoot myself. Ignoring that, the sig is a tiny bit dull and rough... might just be me though.

5/10

@ MadDog - Awesome. I like EVE even though I don't play it. I like how it is thin but if it was a bit taller I think it might look a tiny bit better. Goes with your avatar which is also awesome.

8.5/10

@ Haggis - I have no idea who they are but I love the sig

9/10

@ darksnowman - If I have to see Alena one more time I'll shoot myself. Ignoring that, the sig is a tiny bit dull and rough... might just be me though.

5/10

@ MadDog - Awesome. I like EVE even though I don't play it. I like how it is thin but if it was a bit taller I think it might look a tiny bit better. Goes with your avatar which is also awesome.

8.5/10

Thanks! :)

Your sig is also awesome :heh:

8/10

And i have new sig :D

I like the actual graphics, but it seems a little bit off balance. Perhaps if you centered everything it might look better.

3/10

Seems like there's a part missing, if thats the joke then, I dont like it...