NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

I have never watched stargete

You lose 3 points for that, and another 3 for having a football avatar.

4/10

6/10 I like their song Heavyweight Champion of the World, but other than that I don't know that much about them.

Should I change my avatar back to Travis Touchdown? I was hoping everyone'd replace their avatar with SSS (Stupid Sexy Snake!), but it's just Dyson and me.

6/10 I like their song Heavyweight Champion of the World, but other than that I don't know that much about them.

Should I change my avatar back to Travis Touchdown? I was hoping everyone'd replace their avatar with SSS (Stupid Sexy Snake!), but it's just Dyson and me.

Change it, the jokes gone stale.

5/10

Ermm...not too sure to be honest. Personally I think that the orage clashes with the pink too much. 6/10

Not really a football fan, but that's quite a nice sig. Very stylish 8.5/10

And can anyone help me with mine? I wanted a brushed steel effect on the text but wasn't sure how to do it. I'm using photoshop.

Yeah I like it a lot, neat Mario, text is too red though, doesn't stand out enough.

8.378/10

Thanks for the link, but I was more wondering how to make that the actual texture of the text. I already had that picture on that site see.

Your sig 9.7/10 - Three kinds of awesome

Change it, the jokes gone stale.

5/10

Bullshit

Raz - Liking it alot. 7.256/10

Well it made me LOL to say the least. For the sheer audacity you get a 10, you attention whore :P

I love Raz. I also like the signature, it goes well with your avatar. Text is perfect, renders are great.

9.121/10

Thanks for the link, but I was more wondering how to make that the actual texture of the text. I already had that picture on that site see.

Your sig 9.7/10 - Three kinds of awesome

The link was a tutorial telling you how to make that texture in photoshop.

Yeah but I already had that texture. I want know how to make that texture the texture of the text that I'm using.

I like it, but it just looks a little...pale (i.e the colour of it). Also I don't really like the font. I like the 2 Lara's on either side though.

Firstly I love paramore, and secondly I love the way she's an "I". 9/10

Regarding mine, I've changed the text, decided for something simpler and I think it works better. Those aren't renders either btw Dyson! They're from Tomb Raider: Underworld which has a christmas release this year.

Much, much better! I really like the new font, and it makes the whole sig look less "pale". (Just centre the sig, I always think sigs look better centered :))

Re-Rating: 8.3/10

I love yours. It made me look for more of the band. And they sound great too.

9.7/10

Yeah but I already had that texture. I want know how to make that texture the texture of the text that I'm using.

Follow the tutorial but do the stuff to the text.

Wow yours is cool! Is it something Majora's Mask related? That's what it reminds me of. Anywho, that's a 9.3/10 from me, very dark and stylish.