NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

7/10 for the technical side.

You've had better designs and characters.

I prefer Zelda too.

It's that odd thing from SSBB.

Like the questions marks and i will give you avatar a score 6 out of 10.

the red suits it much better, but a darker red would look even better again.

I don't really like the font you've used but the colours used a very effective.

because i know exactly how you made it I'm only going to give it a 6

but just out of curiosity is the picture you used the filter on your old clover signature

because i know exactly how you made it I'm only going to give it a 6

but just out of curiosity is the picture you used the filter on your old clover signature

Awww you're very harsh to a PS noob...

Yeah it was. I dunno how to use PS at all properly so I'm just messing around with filters and stuff!

a quick tip, try messing arround with the effects rather than the filters and also subscribe to the adobe creative suite podcast and watch some of the 200+ tutorial video's linked from bridge home. and here for your convenience.

i forgot that you were also like me just a beginner at Photoshop.

It's that new baddie bloke from Smash Bros: Brawl, Isn't it.

I am looking forward to SSB:B, so you can have a NINE

a quick tip, try messing arround with the effects rather than the filters and also subscribe to the adobe creative suite podcast and watch some of the 200+ tutorial video's linked from bridge home. and here for your convenience.

i forgot that you were also like me just a beginner at Photoshop.

Pikachu rocks. I 've liked all of your recent SSBB sigs. This one is one of the bettter ones too.

8.5/10

New sig and avvie in celebration of Bjork's new single! (Not very creative, but still, theres only one offical image for the song)

Still love yours Haggis, and the new HP quote, allthough theres a grammatical error.

6/10

Brilliantly made, but I don't like Football, and find the juxtaposition of the subject and the pattern uncomfortable.

6/10

Brilliantly made, but I don't like Football, and find the juxtaposition of the subject and the pattern uncomfortable.

Um, why did you rate my signature? :wtf:

Um, why did you rate my signature? :wtf:

Lol, thats twice now.

Make sure you check which thread mate, otherwise it can get all confusing. :p

oh and good avatar. Its a good size, its a little dark so doesn;t stand out as much as it could, but other than that I like it.

7/10

Bit bland. And reminds me of geography lessons.

Five.

I like the Bowser one. Not sure about the text colour though. Seems a bit too red. Would have worked as a brown (like his hair) or dark green like the 'border'

Eight.

Ohhhh, Ashley. Talk about taking 1 step forwards and 2 steps backwards.

Hate it- Boring and dull. 5/10

I like the Bowser one. Not sure about the text colour though. Seems a bit too red. Would have worked as a brown (like his hair) or dark green like the 'border'

Eight.

As I mentioned partly in the meaningless post thread, I really like how its much darker, and has more of a feel to it than yor last one. Its very bold, because of the choice of colours it stands out.

I like the qoute above dexter, but the font for dexter is a little wierd, not bad, just strange. :p

I actually think its one of the best on the forum now.

9/10

Oh and UK's.

Its not really that interesting tbh. It goes with your name and all but other than that its not too great. The colours are too different (the blue and the green). Its different though, I'll give you that.

4/10 (I hate giving low marks! lol)

I really like it, even if I don't like the singer. Nice use of colour and tone.

(ps "Darkly Dreaming Dexter" is the name of the original book, rather than a quote ;))

Ashley, Fantastic signature throughout. I love the right wings contrast with the rough silver/grey. The orange on the right, normally would throw the whole thing off balance however the effective use of the close-up creates a nice separation, really well done there. Overall the rough texture is typical of Ashley and again used brilliantly.

I don't want to be a bitch however there maybe too much going on. While the two men are needed to retain balance they both steal focus from each other.

Ten.

Nice image on this one, I also like how you’ve been changing the text so that it matches the colour scheme whenever you change sig.

Not a fan of the larger top and bottom borders though.

9.5/10.