NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Cheap Photoshop/something else effects, but it looks pretty good. But it'd look better if the "DIEMETRIX" text was some pixels higher above the text "Swords will bleed and shields will shatter" according to me.

7/10

Where's it from?

Firefly, TV program that was turned into Serenity (see my sig) so its not abstract, its a screenshot. Theres a girl in the top left.

Anyway, 8- Weird in a weird yet amusing way.

3.5/5 looks pretty cool.

Mines nowhere near as cool as it used to be on C-E but the suplex was too big for these forums (damn size restrictions) so I quickly chucked a Vyse piccie in there!

I forgot what my avatar looks like! :o Do I even have one? I'll soon find out!

I don't know what that is unfortunately, I'm going to guess some kind of Zelda game character, just because it looks like it could be one.

~Epiq

Nah, it's from Princess Mononoke, but it's very similair to the deku tree people in Wind Waker. Anyway 2.5/5 Pretty bad quality :(

I dunno about the seal of quality, I'll give it 6/10

You might wanna read the rules with a sig that big.

Smalldude's says DarkZero which is another forum. 5/5, I love the little forest spirits and this ones animated. New avatar for this post. :D

8/10, like you said about mine nice and simple, plus i love blink 182, infact im listening to "always" on my ipod as I type this.