NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

I like her 'Its all so quiet' video....makes me want to dance everywhere occasionally shouting at people!! 10/10

I've changed my avatar slightly...I hope its a bit clearer now...

Well it's a bit small to see all the *ahem* "balls" clearly. One's definately a lemon, there's a normal bloke next to him, the one on the left looks like an orange with blonde hair, and I have no idea what the blue thing is. I think you should make it a bit bigger, otherwise pretty cool font and generally quite stylish. 7/10

(Just for your information, heres them big, with their names. Hopefully all will become clear for the blue one)

Lemon1.jpgDennis1.jpg

Billio1.jpgYFront1.jpg

(Oh and 8.6/10, very stylistic)

Have no idea what it is, and its blurry..is it a pic from a concert?

I like the colour red though so 6/10 lol

If it is a band, tell me their name and your score might increase if i like em':wink:

It is from a muse concert actually :)

Balls - quite like it though the characters are hard to make out in the avatar. 7

8/10

For having Nintendo's best game as your sig.

6/10

Yeah, way too fuzzy. If it was clearer it'd be awesome

...A bald man with glasses? I feel I should recognise him, but until someone makes me look silly by saying who it is, it shall get a 5/10 cause he has a scary expression on his face:

"Heheheh...I'll laugh along with you now, but later I will kill you in your sleep..."

Oh I really like it.

Colpurs are a little dark but tis eerie!

3/10

Its too hard to see what it is and I hate the colour green.

I could need to change my avatar soon.

I like your sig, it's sleek and a high quality image. I like the change in colour to make the text stand out which is also in a good font.

The only thing is it could be a bit more exciting I suppose, but it works nonetheless!

Also (with reference to your quote), I'm one of the people on the forum without a Fresh sig and proud of it!

8.5/10

I don't have a Fresh sig! Mine's by the wonderful RedShell :-)

Also, seeing as I love Zelda in any form I love yours, the colours are great, looks like parchment. Could do with a little more to it somehow, though, not sure what...

9/10

Whats with the anti-Freshness?

About your sig.. humm, The text is nice but the logo makes it look cluttered also poor quality renders have been used and there are areas with WAY too much contrast. 7/10.

About your sig.. humm, The text is nice but the logo makes it look cluttered also poor quality renders have been used and there are areas with WAY too much contrast. 7/10.

Nothing against your work Fresh, it's truely awesome!

I was just commenting on the quote in conzer16's sig, that I was pleased with my own sig!

Anyways, yours is definately one of the best designed sigs on here (seeing how it's one of yours!) and it features Samus!

9/10.

I wasn't saying anything against yours Fresh, in fact I posted on the request sig page in the hope that you would make one for me, but because RedShell get there first I was entirely happy with it. If you want to me another one then I would be very happy! :-)

Erm...already commented on Retro Link's so will just say again - I like it! 9/10

10/10

black and White are always awesome, and No Doubt makes me 'gasm.

Yours look like Bjork having a refreshing facial wash at the start of the day.

8/10

No Doubt makes me 'gasm.

LOL!

I love.

I don't think two people just pointing out that their sigs weren't made by you can be classed as "anti-Freshness" somehow. :heh:

poor quality renders have been used and there are areas with WAY too much contrast. 7/10.
Actually everything was taken from in-game screen shots. But what can I say, I don't have access to exclusive hi-res artwork from Nintendo. :laughing:

OK, Paj Meen Ah's sig.

Hmm... Not too sure about that one, don't really like the style you've chosen. There seem to be some much nicer ones on that site I think:

60ce2d9a4917d4dfdf41a0e43b70450d.png

But anyway, it's functional and it reminds me that I've still got Pokémon D/P to look forward to so I'll give it a 7/10.

: peace: