NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

You can't read 'Going through the looking glass (and what alice found there)'? Djeez, you must be sort-of-blind. But that doesn't make it a 0, laddy.

I don't like soccer, but hey - the artwork is kind of nice (although a little cliched, the face was on every FIFA box or instruction manual). So I'm giving you a nice 7 just for the cheer nice looks, not what it says.

OK, Ok, I just realised. Let me explain myself. You see, I'm using the classic C-E forum theme, and the black text doesn't show on the black background. It looks like this:

crapsigxe3.png

So I could only see the bit in the star. Thought it was an odd sig. Although that bit of text is too small though. Maybe it's just my eyes. Aw, I feel like a bit of a tit now. Sorry Jasp. New rating = 10/10! :yay:

10 for Raw too, don't want him to feel like he isn't loved. And it is an awesome sig :).

OK, Ok, I just realised. Let me explain myself. You see, I'm using the classic C-E forum theme, and the black text doesn't show on the black background. It looks like this:

crapsigxe3.png

So I could only see the bit in the star. Thought it was an odd sig. Although that bit of text is too small though. Maybe it's just my eyes. Aw, I feel like a bit of a tit now. Sorry Jasp. New rating = 10/10! :yay:

10 for Raw too, don't want him to feel like he isn't loved. And it is an awesome sig :).

Euhmm, I sorta forgot that this forum had other theme's, too. So I actually shouldn't use those damned PNG's, should I?

Anyway, you know my opinion on yours and I have altered my stupid remark of the FIFA box (okaay, not altered, posted it in an 'edit'). Here's a repeat: 6/10 - no make that 7/10 - I just liked you better now :wink:

This thread could be really funny.

*listens to "Mer Girl" by Madonna intently*

*leaves a note on the table, reading " The above avatar gets 5/10. Don't ask why, or do" *

'Tis Bjork, from the album artwork of her new album, "Volta".

4/10. - Reall basic, and I never really liked the triforce design.

At first your silly remarks between the astrixes are quite funny, but after the umpteenth tine it gets annoying.

Anyway, I don't like it one bit: 2/10.

the original looks slightly better

i hate the vbuliten system of storing avatars as gifs that half the time don't recognise alfa layers

anyway you have one of the best avatars on the forum 10

the original looks slightly better

i hate the vbuliten system of storing avatars as gifs that half the time don't recognise alfa layers

anyway you have one of the best avatars on the forum 10

I couldn't see what was inside before. Very clever. 8/10

Your avatar looks.. wrong? it gives the wrong signal ('let me touch your buttons' sounds exactly like the pedofile's 'touch me!' in Mario 64 DS) but I like that underlying second meaning. It's a little simple, but with the font used in HEROES (I seem to recognize it from that, you know: how they write every chapter title) - os I naturally love it! 9

Your avatar looks.. wrong? it gives the wrong signal ('let me touch your buttons' sounds exactly like the pedofile's 'touch me!' in Mario 64 DS) but I like that underlying second meaning. It's a little simple, but with the font used in HEROES (I seem to recognize it from that, you know: how they write every chapter title) - os I naturally love it! 9

blame fierce_link for that i think =) he changed it..lol

yours is cool too! 9

i think you should try fethering the person just slightly 8.5

9/10

Very cool, despite me not knowing who/what it is.

9/10

Very cool, despite me not knowing who/what it is.

Kurosaki Ichigo from Bleach :)

Yours gets a 4/10 because I can't really see it easily, make it lighter possibly?

Looks like a girl with her arms out I think.