NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Really effective use of colours and images. They're from Super Mario RPG right? 7.5/10

I Like the way you fit so much in the small space and made them all look great 9/10

I just added a funky border to mine not much.

4.2/5

I would suggest removing the frame of the avatar, as the forum here sets it's own frame on every avatar, If you did what I said you would get a straight 5. :kiss:

Really effective use of colours and images. They're from Super Mario RPG right? 7.5/10

yup

sig above me: 8/10, looks really futurisict.

As for Surrealist's sig, 7/10 nice collage of bands names/musicians correct?

Could also use a border maybe, parts of the text are falling off 0_0

--Ray

Actually, it does have a border, but it's white (worked on the old site. I'll work on sorting that out some day...

Sprout: I usually like simpleness in sigs, but yours might have a little too much negative space. Nice sig nonetheless, 7/10

6/10

if i was into rock music i would probably give it a higher score, but i like all those fonts and names and it doesnt clash

A bit busy and dunno what the guy in the middle is supposed to be, but it's 'urban' and really captures the urban culture as such which you're probably trying to reproduce in the sig. 7.5/10 Nice

Not to keen on the character, and it doesnt match up with your sig, but the colour and border included get you a 2/5.

I want to see more Avatars which are created by the user to.

6/10

if i was into rock music i would probably give it a higher score, but i like all those fonts and names and it doesnt clash

if you listen to hop-hop only your missing out. listen to Rage Against The Machine. they blend the two geners real good :)

Works brilliant with your avatar, and everyone loves Spidey. I think that would look absolutely excellent if you were to put the font of your name in the Spiderman movie one. 8/10 for you, pal.

Is this from an anime for something, lI like the way all the people are bunched tigether and the darker colours used, 8/10.

Is this from an anime for something

Neon Genesis Evangelion. An animation produced around 1996 in Japan by renowned studio GAiNAX. Controversial for it's themes and intriguing plot, Neon Genesis Evangelion is still widely debated today. The plot begins a simple robot vs monster of the week deal, but escalates to something entirely more dark and sinister. With excellent characters, fantastic introspective pieces, drama, and epic battles Neon Genesis Evangelion is the anime winner. It doesn't hurt the artwork for it's time was way above TV standards too.

Consists of 26 episodes, four extended episodes (20-24) released later, and a movie called The End of Evangelion expanding on the ideas put forth quite deeply in the final two episodes of the series, viewed as the true ending to the masterpiece.

If you like anime, or even if you don't, can't recommend this one enough.