NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

nice and stylish, but whats happening to the numbers and the wii and remote :S

8/10

Looks like they've been jizzed on, or maybe it's just snow to suit the season, it being Winter now.

I'm gonna be honest, you're sig isn't that great Triforce Keeper, maybe it's because I don't like Wario that much. :hmm:

Feel free to say mine is crap though. :hehe:

LOL jizzed on.

Brings back memories when we were together :(

Anyay, nice, but needs more colours, reminds me of a ps3 games, (one like colour *cough grey*) but overall quite nice :D

8/10

LOVE the brightness and the colours, maybe the font needs a change though.

8/10

nice and stylish, but whats happening to the numbers and the wii and remote :S

8/10

It's actually Snow, yes. It's a little failure, but I just did that quickly. It didn't work out as I imagined. Changing it now.And adding that PM thingy. Gone with the snow.

And yours, the colors seem stripped from an old Windows-interface. The letter's 'Triforce Keeper' should be in a different color, since it gives problems with the yellow. Ah well. I more like the pink box of warioware anyway, Pink is the color of the futur. 7/10

Avatar scares the F out of me but the sigs nice but too small and not centralised.

7/10

A little simple in parts perhaps but thats better than being overly complicated. Nice 8/10

Scary? An 8 to you anyway. No, I'm not hitting on you, your signature is just that good.

..............6/10 it's really not much is it.But somehow matches your avator

0/10 - get a new one dude BUT it is still awesome so i really give it 9/10

hehe, I liked your old avatar better, i know its kinda stuck on to this one but meh. lol Jordan looks freaky with majora features :hehe:

7.5/10

hehe, I liked your old avatar better, i know its kinda stuck on to this one but meh. lol Jordan looks freaky with majora features :hehe:

7.5/10

I can't be bothered to change it. :p No one has responded to my request in the Sig/Avatar request thread, so I am stuck with it.

Erm, 8/10.