NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

Giving mine a change (at last) Anything must be better then all he jpeg compression on old one :)

Blah, overly adverisy but at least it looks okay. But whats with the whiteness behind the £, looks like bad photoshopping. Overall 7ish...

Blah, overly adverisy but at least it looks okay. But whats with the whiteness behind the £, looks like bad photoshopping. Overall 7ish...

Thanks (make that bad fireworksing:geek: ).

Nice and clean. Really like the font 8/10

I like the color of the font, and how the name goes good with the picture. Plus it make me want to eat marshmellows. But the other info under it just doesn't do it for me. Still 9/10:awesome:

simple, love the graphics and the colors! i think it shold say your name in it somewhere though if you want i can do it, but if you made that sig then you easily could do it! overall 9/10

that lil info is if theres something else to write there but i guess i can put something there such as Wii60 Group founder or somethin.

marsh you sig is oversized. The 500x150 rule is inclusive of text, so you're going to have to remove something.

Alot of Green, but not in a bad way. Green isn't one of my fave colors, but I don't hate the sig, I like it. It looks like its out of music video or something. 9/10

i think it shold say your name in it somewhere though if you want i can do it, but if you made that sig then you easily could do it!

yeah I made it. Kept it simple, didn't want to over kill it with text.

9/10

I love Zelda and i love your sig... its nice and simple.. oh and blue happens to be my favorite color!

Okay so changed mine (with the advice of ginger_chris!)

I like yours flameboy! Not too sure what its about but i like it!

8.5/10

Font is okay, the six is oversized in my opinion and the grid gives me nightmarish flashbacks of maths.

So all in all, a bitchy 6.

I dont actually know who that guy is, but his hair is brining back horrible memories of mine.

I like the green and seethrough font though :)

7/10

Uninspiring and the black background takes away any happy feelings the flowers try to signify.

3/10

marsh you sig is oversized. The 500x150 rule is inclusive of text, so you're going to have to remove something.

if i were to delete my gamercard would that be good its kind of hard to tell pixel height, lengh with text... thanks!

edit* stocka your sig is cool but i dont like the lines going across it, so 7/10!

if i were to delete my gamercard would that be good its kind of hard to tell pixel height, lengh with text... thanks!

:geek: :

sigsize5iq.jpg

Based on that I reckon you'd still have to reduce the height of your sig a bit.

alright i fixed it, its pretty close but Ashley said it was alright or at least i think so:D, so good enough fer me

I'll give this an 8/10. This is because i love marshmallows mmmmmmm.

the coulour is a little dark on an olde compuer like i usualy use it can be hard to see the picture the joke is ok though so 8.5.

Drearyish colours but the fact that there is the lil animation in the middle of it makes it good, although I dunno about the placing of it. It looks a bit to squarish in the middle there, I'd personally place in one of the corners, but good none the less

8/10

Mmmmm.....marshmellows.

Nice, small & compact, simple.

Text could be a little clearer tho.

8/10

certainly has depth (haw haw) seriously though looks quite stylish and simple, the red fade works well too, the only downside is the style of the words cube i feel are a bit bland. 9/10

Reply to preceding post : Oh Bugga, who?