NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

The colours are unjarring, and never been a fan of weed - 6

Lovely sig, seems kinda squished - loving the animated bit. Text goes well with it aswell. Pretty nice, but agian, just squsihed. 8/10

where is the hot nurse!

also, the grass effect annoys me so 6/10

I don't mind yellow in moderation, and I feel your orange and black balances it out alright. The "Point Five" text is a bit over-the-top in-your-face though. And the background is kinda dull. A 7 for thee.

Aaah!! The Green hurts my eyeses...but in all honesty, it's pretty distinctive, if a little cheesy now that I look at it properly...and even though I hate disco and anything and everything to do with it im going to go ahead and give you a 7/10 for originality.....seems very...department-store-summer-advertisement like

PS. Let the hate begin....:heh:

Umm... i like the font you've used. And the colour goes well with the black background. The colouring of the letters is done well.

But im not a fan of shakespear. The name brings back memories of my year 9 SATs and Year 10 Exams.

Overall i'll give it 7/10

The pictures or the writing doesnt mean much to me...could have a bit more contrast. Animation looks a bit too jumpy (but thats probably due to the file size limit).

Overall...ill have to hive it a 5/10.

edit: a bit about my sig...well i made all of it myself. The....erm....thing was done in 3DS max and the backgroung done in photoshop. Took around 10 mins to do.

Your signature stands out from the boards with its red colour background and 3d images of something. But the font style is abit weak for this signature.

I will give your signature a total of 6/10.

Yea...chosing the font is always something i find impossoble to do. Any suggestions?

Anyway, your sig looks ace. Unique size, and nice thick border (looks good on yuor sig for some reason). Lovely font, too.

8/10....only problem is the right side seems a tad bit...empty.

Stands out yes, but maybe too much. Not too pleasant for the eyes,

4/10

umm nice size, stands out as a result. The shemue dude can be a little higher res and the font can afford to be more flashy.

Otherwise sound sig

7.5/10

I quite like the size, but feel theres a wasted opportunity in the middle, its just too blank.

I like the matching avatar and sig, although I don't know the subject, I guess it's someone famous? Nice use of colour and text and the sig is not too big. I would probably be able to give a better response if I knew what it was about, maybe you could enlighten me? For now 7/10

ermm :o

Fantastic look (forgot the name of the style)

swirls are nice as is the size

I dont know who the dude is, there has been a lot of dude with camera flying up shots..

other than that you could clean up the swirls near the top right

8/10!!

Nice size, nice top/bottom border, nice left and right.

Shame about the middle.

7/10

red-black is a classic combination, the left and the writing are really good. Writing could be a bit cleaner and easier to read (theni might know what it said) but the style is cool. Not so much a fan on the person on right, too much solid red, needs something to breaki it up a bit: 8/10

LOL Chris Ubuntu style gradient all the way! Now the stickman is nice but if he was an attempt to be funny you should go all out.

There isnt a lot to the banner but what's there gets you (in context) 6/10

Well I like the V-Joe pic but I think the V-Aero is a bit too small. Also quite a bit blank space between the two elements of the sig. I like it though:)

7/10

(Im going for almost a minimal approach - small and central and keeping true to my native language)

I think its stylish and arty, it would make an awesome avatar rather than a sig. 6/10 (would have been 7 but theres got to be a nicer shade of green out there)