NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

1/5 I really cannot make out what it is :(

It´s Wizeman, the final boss in Nights.

Your an american right?

Just kidding. :grin:

4/5

Eyecatching, colourful, very fitting border, interestingly coloured faces and a very nice font.

I'd use a 2 or 3 pixel outer glow around the font though it's a little hard to read.

Nice sig, 7/10 =)

Just made mine on paint as I lack any decent programs. I consider myself pretty good on Photoshop, just I aint got it anymore. Oh well =/

Nice sig, 7/10 =)

Just made mine on paint as I lack any decent programs. I consider myself pretty good on Photoshop, just I aint got it anymore. Oh well =/

9/10 Ipod Darlek, gotta love it even if i'm not a Big Fan of Dr Who

Mine was soemthing I made while working on Photoshop for the first time, was into Making little Sig Gifs, made a whole bunch of them, but this was for me

i love the neat lil twist you used with the ipod and darlek! and you did it on paint...good quality considering...sleek, lovely colours...awesome idea. 10/10 one of my favs on the boards atm!

7/10

It doesn't really appeal to me, but I can see that others would like it and it's very cleverly done.

8/10 for yours. How did you get the cool effect and who are the girls?

athriller made it for me, it's my favourite band they're called cocorosie. the effect contains one of the sisters' paintings.

enigma - 9/10, the powerpuff girls rock my world!

9/10

I love it, it was a little bit hard to read the dukkadukka for me, but I'll let it pass since it matches the rest of the signiture.

9/10

I love it, it was a little bit hard to read the dukkadukka for me, but I'll let it pass since it matches the rest of the signiture.

I think your Sigs great; Simple yet stylish; Deku Link is cool and you've got a nice colour sceme and font;

9/10

8- Amusing, colourful and simplistic (in a good way) but im a stickler for borders :P

6/10

Well, I don't know who that is. And I'm not sure if you're spoiler is about your avatar or someone elses.