NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

i wonder why it doesnt notice the 600 pixel wide one a few posts above...)

It was put in before the script that stops big sigs was installed.

8- Feel the Mario slice is a bit too random.

7/10

looks cool, but the line glow makes it difficult to see.

Srill dissapointed you didn't listen to me but oh well :(

7/10

(ps can the next rater tell me the userbar they like the msot so i know what to base my UBs around in future)

sorry again!! Its just after I asked you I made a new one I liked.

anyway - Im not too fond of those bar things, but I rate your cs:source one. I like grey, but the guy's head seems kinda out of place, 6/10.

I tried to make mine obnoxious!!

I'm either high, or drunk, or both or dreaming, but wooaahhh col00rzz

7/10

psycadelic

Hmm they're all very similar, but I think I like the Terran republic best, only thing I would change would be the size of the letters, they're a little too big. 7/10

My sig is simple but it's only for preparing my self for the world cup. :p

It seem's a bit random, and is that a screen shot from a magazine on the left? I can't decide if I like it? Sorry.

Who can name the game?......

Strangers Wrath? I haven't played the game, but I did look at the name of your sig.

If it were at a theme park, your signature's head would just fit under the sign that says, “You must be this short to enter the ride.†In more sensible terms, it's bordering on the too tall line. Any who, there's something I like about it, but it's probably the game's art style, and nothing you did to it. 7/10

I demand that my signature is reviewed while using the black C-E forum style, as that’s what it was designed for.

Ooops, that'll teach me for not changing the file name first! You're right, it is the Wrath, and your right, I did nothing special, except download the Oddworld font, which isn't that special either.

I like your sig, good size and nice colours and images, inspirational in fact, I think I'll redo mine! 8/10

Nice image. Just a beutiful screenshot. Not too fond of the text, tho

8/10

Very stylish font, nice grass (I suppose the image is rendered) and the golf ball looks good too. I also like the strong contrast and brightness level.

However I don't like (I think it's a photoshop effect) the brighter edge inside the border. I think it would do with the border alone too.

Still very nice.

9/10

The font in mine is called "minimal hard"...i like it because its stylish and square-ish, even if it is the same font as the "PS2" logo. And the ball and grass are all rendered 3D objects.

8/10 Love galactica, and its got a nice top/borrom border.

I feel its too big, intrusive even. The picture itself is nice looking, but the text is illfitting. Golf is meant to be calm and relaxing (so they say), but the text is so rigid. So um 7, because the picture itself is nice.

Changed mine, felt like a change but im not so sure.

It's not as good as your previous one Ashley, but hey, that was one of the best on the forum! The pic at the far left looks kinda squished in to me, and the font doesn't fit in with the only picture it touches. Still pretty classy, but I would feel meant o your last sig if I gave this only 1 less than it, so you get a 7!

I wanted a cahnge in Aladdin's direction... I love Aladdin. Just noticed what poor quality it is... oh well.

Yeah, it is a little grainy, but I love Aladdin, plus a Wii symbol is never gonna go down badly round these parts. 7/10

HINT: My sig changes *clasps hand to mouth*

Your signature is also in violation of the rules (http://www.revo-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2) so before I move it I'll rate it. 6 - Nice bands, but bland and crammed.

"The pic at the far left looks kinda squished in to me, and the font doesn't fit in with the only picture it touches." Can you explain that as im confused.

"The pic at the far left looks kinda squished in to me, and the font doesn't fit in with the only picture it touches." Can you explain that as im confused.

Well, the picture to the left of your sig just seems really small. As if you had a little extra space, and crammed in. The other bit did not make sence. Sorry. The font you use only seems to fit in with picutre (form left to right) 1, 2 and 4. Not with #3, the picture in which has some of the font touching it, so the text would probably be better if it suited that picture instead of the others... well it'd be best suiting all 4! And it's probably as good as it'll get... I hate text in sigs.

I've always loved your sig Mike_C, black Wii looks uber-shiny and nice. The controller has no sort of white annoying outline or anyhting. Text goes well, and the background is nice, lovly Wii style! - 9