NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

9/10

I actually quite like it, mainly because of how the person within the signature looks quite cool, but it is let down a bit by the minimalistic background. I like how you have kept the theme going in your avatar though.

Avatar: Ugly shape that reminds me of cartoon network. Don't quite get what DW (OW?) stand for either.

5/10

Signature: I like how it blends in at the left hand side, but the fact it's obviously rectangular at the right hand side ruins the feel.I like the design apart from that though.

I really hate the quote. ...Why, of all interesting remarks/witty remarks conceivable, did you include that one? Leaves you with nothing.

4/10

The DW thing is the new Dr.Who symbol, and why do you have hate for cartoon network?

the blocky end do annoy me on the sig, but i did it in a rush so i'm not too bothered, going to spend some time after Dr.Who returns doing a nicer one. on the quote side thats there for me. i found it some what humorous to put down, don't care if you do.

Edited by Sec
None of your business

Simple, yet detailed. Love the tape and shape.

Sig: 8/10

Not too sure what the graphic is supposed to be, but its not overwhelming which is good. Bonus point for the text under it.

Edited by FalcoLombardi

Av: A bit dull cause it's a stock image from SSB, but it's definitive and fits perfectly with your name. A Black border would be great to make it match your sig.

7/10

Sig: I actually like it. It's cartoony and spacey. Quote's nice too. 8/10

Avatar - Not actually that big a fan, because it just looks like a shit sad person on a chair. But then I do know the crow that knows, so now's the only time I know. 7/10

Sig - It's giving me so much. I'm strapped.

I love the texture of the image. If you look at the left hand side, you see a wall that won't tell it's so many stories.

The figure is just too obvious to comment on, it's a given that she/he stunnns.

The text adds too much.

10/10

^ I lold big time.

I like the simplicity of both but I feel having the non-descript hag (don't take offence, I just get images of a fearsome banshee/dark forces) in both the sig and av looks a little same0y. Monochromatism is wonderful so you get extra points as well.

Conglomerate score of 8.9/10. Room for more visual bad-assery.

10/10 still, but I'm biased. I love how the quotes change every so often without you actively noticing. And then when you do, you're stunned.

And FAIL FAN alert: It's "Off with Superfly, sniffing a sharpie pen."

*shakes head*

I know! I know! But that's how I first heard it and like to describe myself. Pffft. :p

Avatar - 6/10 Nice but inexplicably irritating.

Signature - 8/10 Alive.

Avatar - Yes. I'm not so much held under by the actual image, but by the extracorpal weight said image holds. Robots have the right to children. 9/10

Sig - Held under /10

Avatar - Yes. I'm not so much held under by the actual image, but by the extracorpal weight said image holds. Robots have the right to children. 9/10

Sig - Held under /10

Did you watch the scene?

By the way, do you like rating sigs, or are you interested to see what people rate yours? You post on here a lot.

Did you watch the scene?

Yes, not all the way through though.

By the way, do you like rating sigs, or are you interested to see what people rate yours? You post on here a lot.

I like rating other sigs, and I like knowing what people think of mine too. Also, I was in the process of changing mine, and didn't expect anyone'd reply so quickly.

I give eight to both.

The black and white is nice and they compliment each other well.

I've rated iPaul's above, so I'll do PMA's:

Sig: I'm so scared of Buffy/10 (6.3)

Yeah my signature is on overload in my head. The whole point of Anya being great is how shockingly well she's written/funny she is, but written down it doesn't come across well enough and I couldn't find a defining quote. The Game of Life bit references a joke about said gamne, and also her obsession with money and capitalism, but then...yeah. Anyway, her face is stunning.

--

Both: Reminds me so much of when Madonna sings "Mourning" in 'Ray of Light". The fact it could be Morning or Mourning, and then relating it to tears and dawn and daylight.

And Jo only adds.

Avatar: 7/10 (I like it, I think it's quite cool)

Signature: 7/10 (Again, I like the design but as a combo, I love seeing a little more colour maybe...still, good combo)

Avatar: Whoo-hoooo....wo-hoo-hooo. 7/10

Signaure: Looks great...except that Eleven looks kind of evil. 8/10.

loving it!

avatar: quite a unique graphic! Rare picture of samus with the metroid! Either self drawn but regardless nice perspective. Blue shadow and white border; NE colours :) 9/10!

Sig: Very well constructed! but there is something to be said about either having all rounded or sharp corners. the alignment of the bottom parts arent quite right. Like 1 pixel bigger can be fixed easily methinks. Very technical! but not much synergy.. same subject for both? still 8/10 (-1 for the 1 pixel :P FIX!!!)

loving it!

avatar: quite a unique graphic! Rare picture of samus with the metroid! Either self drawn but regardless nice perspective. Blue shadow and white border; NE colours :) 9/10!

I stole it from elsewhere.

And thanks for pointing out the pixel thing.

p.s. Nest poster: ignore this post and rate AeroScrap's

Aeroscrap

Avatar: I'm really unmoved by manga/that style of drawing. Not sure about the scissor cut border either, but I suppose it adds variety to lives. 6.5/10

Sig: The picture/banner is nice; its well-done. I don't like the font of the "My Twitter", and the quote "What am I doing now?" is stating the obvious, but could be interpreted as something that adds. 8/10