NEurope
Smalldude76

Rate the Above Poster's Avatar and Signature

It's even more if the picture is not a screenshot (I presume it is just a screenshot).

Actually it's a combination of screenshots with a few blendings and effects added and I did the border myself except for the BSG Logo.

Already rated yours... (7/10)

Pretty cool. Good size, good colors. Though the text in there is kind of scrunched to the bottom, and it a tab hard to read. Other than that, looks really good.

9/10

My new sig was made completely custom by me. I tried to match the overall look of the taskbar in Windows Vista, only I had to make it nice and big. Hope you like it.

you remind me of eevil.

anyway - the text is too small, as I cant read all of it.

but the colours are nice together. 8/10.

I don't know what a bishie is but that's ok, and I can't see your name, but it's not like a name is needed. Otherwise, love FF, Sephiroth pwns so good theme. Not sure if the blur is intentional or not, so overall 6.5/10.

7- Bit large (i know within the limits but y'know) and the DS is uber pixelated. The font is cool though.

Hot girl :P

I realy like it 9.9/10

BTW: my sig whas made using Code::blocks and paint ^^ and i can actuly get the code working if i want to :D

Nice, I'm not very used to that language, it's C right? But yes the code seems to be right even if a bit abstract. For its uniqueness and originality I give it a 9/10.

Wow, I really like that. It's really quite wonderfully horrible - 9/10.

I've changed mine recently, to get into the mood following a winter of F1 depravation. Do you think i should stick with the Starbucks F1 (as I call it) or "The Real Popemobile"?

realpopemobileavar6ux.jpg

Looks cool, though some of the effects seem overkill. Text seems a bit out of place too.

7/10

Oo, nice change, like ti 8/10

Ok this is new, been playing around with the GIMp and finding brushes.

7/10, it's nice but I feel like it's missing something...

CS:S player? Never really liked that, I'm more into mohaa myself :P

Its a great idea but to make it better the characters could be less pixelated and the whole thing generally a higher resolution.

6/10

Also, perhaps it would look better with a black rather than white, if you could find the blue version of the Nintendo logo with the black background.

Great theme, great quote, good text (could fit in a bit better with maybe a smoother edge or different colour.. I dunno). The picture seems a little poor quality though. I personally prefer long sigs, like every single one of mine I've ever had! Also, the three lines of text seem a little annoying, may be better to transform them into pictures and slot them on the side of your sig? Although, what do I know about art? Pah! 7.5/10

Anyway, gots me a new sig.. I think I need a border.

^ nice and original resi style, good effects 8/10

(rate my thumbnail i did on paint) the red squiggel is a secret message you have to work out what it says

Can anyone tell me whats the deal with the similar 'soandsos avatar thingy going on? Ive been away for a bit, so im not sure/.

5/10

OKish for paint, a bit small. Nice font though

CubeSigJupiterVenus.jpg

/\ my new signature, forgot how small the allowed height is on this forum (strangely, the forum told my it was too big...i wonder why it doesnt notice the 600 pixel wide one a few posts above...)