NEurope
Retro_Link

'ORB' (New game for Revolution!!)

Yeah It doesn't look great; but it's another brand new developer who has chosen to support the Revolution!

Isn't this a good thing?

I would rather 100 new developers make games for my system than not.

This is exactly what happened with the PS2. Thousands of developers s[rang up over night. Look what happened.

The developers will only support the rev longer if the a lot of units get sold so people will buy there games.Thats how the PS2 done well.Nintendo really need to sell alot of Rev's for the support to continue.Hope someone proves me wrong.

Depends if they are good or not though.. I'd rather see quality over quantity.

The GameCube has some really great quality exclusives and isn't swamped by all the crap that the PS2 and xbox did.

The PS2s success is down to more than good developper support.

It's one of the boxes ticked on the way to a good console.. but the games make a console and if only 5% of them are worth buying to your average gamer the console won't do well..

Developers really need to make quality games so lot's of people can buy the game and so they can stand out and make a profit.PS2 has had really good franchises but has a lot of crappy games that still seem to get sequals and since hell of a lot of PS2's has been sold more people will buy the not-so good games,least I think so... that last part was a guess.