NEurope
Chanser

Chibi Robo

Finally got this, and I have to say, Its really good. The only downside so far after about an hour is the annoying voices. But I love the little tunes every time you do something lol. Can't work out why I like it but it's really good.

Spoiler warning.

Yes its great. I don't know how many times i contacted the Aliens just to her that wierd tune while the UFO lands..

Got to play the game a little. Seems awesome and very fun, but the voices and the slow text is annoying.

I love the sound departments, except for the voices. It's a shame most people will never play this.

Got to play the game a little. Seems awesome and very fun, but the voices and the slow text is annoying.

I love the sound departments, except for the voices. It's a shame most people will never play this.

Totally agree with the voices and text. Annoying as hell. Graphics are rubbish aswell except for a few moments, but that didn't bother me too much.

Finished it last night. Took me 13-14 hours. Didn't do all of the side quests though. I really liked it. Shame that it was the last game I'll get on GC.

I got this game yesterday, and I've played it for about three hours so far. I agree that the graphics are awful, and the voices and the slow text are irritating, but it's still a great idea for a game. I just hope that a lot of improvements will be made for Park Patrol on the DS.

I really hope there are fewer cut scenes in the next game, too - I've had to sit through loads so far.

I thought the graphics were great. The larger things like the people and rooms are pretty plain but its the little things like the reflections on the floor and lightening effects in certain areas that make up for it or me.

Hey, I can't find a single UK PAL copy anywhere. Can someone point me in the direction? I knew I shouldn't have waited to get this one. Bugger.

Keep checking your local GAME, I saw some copies there. If not, try Amazon and eBay.

Hey, I can't find a single UK PAL copy anywhere. Can someone point me in the direction? I knew I shouldn't have waited to get this one. Bugger.

The only place I know where you can get a PAL copy from is DVDCrave (.com) in Australia (only 1 left at this time though) and while it's not exactly cheap, it's not a bad price. I can't post a link because I haven't posted enough.

I've used them three times and they have been great every time (delivery in about five days, customs friendly). Do a search on them if you want to know more because people from this site have used them before.

What PAL areas was this game released in, only Europe?
Australia is the only other PAL region, according to DVD crave it was not released there, so it's a UK version.

anyway, DVD crave is indeed a great store, I have dealt with them various times and they were always top notch:

-> http://www.dvdcrave.com/products/product.jsp?pid=28990

like dab said only one left, so hurry up.

£30.87/45.93€ is a good price.

I wanted to get this game but didn't around to actually getting it, might actually purchase it, probably not from DVDCRAVE though...

I wanted to get this game but didn't around to actually getting it, might actually purchase it, probably not from DVDCRAVE though...
Great game, one of those lost pearls of the generation, don't relay on the scores from reviewers for this one, it simply doesn't do it justice, I for one never once encountered anyone who disliked this game, it's simply genius IMO.

I'd say its one of those games where you either get it, and you love it for you don't and you hate it.

Personally I loved it.

Still havent bought this game, after a quick round of shopping when i get back to manchester i'll see how much money i have left after i buy Wario and indulge on this pile of gaming goodness :D

Here's hoping i can find a copy.

I got this for Xmas! I had the Japanese copy...but even though i got far...it's not the same not knowing what there saying.

£37.99 preowned copy from Gamestation. Bloody expensive but it's worth it for this hidden gem.

I'm still looking around. High streets are a no go, onlines stores I have checked for months are always out of stock. I have, I think, got a copy ordered from HMV. They are waiting for stock. I think they don't realise yet it's probably not available.

Waiting for a reply from DVDCRAVE.

I sold my Cube and am waiting for my Wii to turn up so I need a PAL copy otherwise I'd just use my freeloader and import a US copy. If I had held on to my purple box of tricks.

Thanks for the help guys.

I'd like a brand new sealed PAL copy as well. But I'm in the same situation, all online stores are out of stock and the High street is a joke. Woolworths/WHsmith and GAME are all useless. Gamestation only have crap sealed games or don't even have it preowned. Wish I'd picked this up when it was first released now :(