NEurope
Chanser

Chibi Robo

Bloody LOVE this game, Captain Drake Pose Much Much <3 for that suit and you even get the Fireworks XD shame posing Takes your Energy away =/ I'd jsut do that all of the game

Im glad someone else got this game its freaking amazing, i have been on it all day today and all yesterday and sadly I think im nearly finished it. The character voices remind me of Banjo-Kazooie.

i have been on it all day today and all yesterday and sadly I think im nearly finished it.
How much play time have you got on your game? I'm at just under 9 Hrs and feel like I've barely scratched the surface.

The character voices remind me of Banjo-Kazooie.
Same here, reminds me of Starfox too.

By the way, has anyone got their V.I.P code to work yet? :hmm:

My playtime is just over 13 hours and my pin still doest work.

EDIT: Oh yeah theres a part which I have just done where you have to help the dad cook some burgers. It reminded me so much of that film Batteries not Included.

EDIT 2:As of half 8 this morning the game was 100% beaten with all stickers and sidequests done. I was on til 1 in the morning trying to finish all the sidequests but my eyes were killing me so I went for some sleep then got back up at 7 to finish the game off. All in all an awesome game indeed.

As of half 8 this morning the game was 100% beaten with all stickers and sidequests done.
What was your final playtime?

I don't think I've got 1 sticker yet! :heh: I'm enjoying this game loads but I’m trying not to rush it. (even just going around and cleaning up is fun) I want it to last as long as possible.

Mine hasn't arrived yet, fortunately I have Fahrenheit (Amongst others) to keep me occupied until it does :hehe:

What was your final playtime?

I don't think I've got 1 sticker yet! :heh: I'm enjoying this game loads but I’m trying not to rush it. (even just going around and cleaning up is fun) I want it to last as long as possible.

My final time was just over 18 hours. I didnt really rush it, it was more of a case of not being able to put it down.

Edit: My stars code works now.

My final time was just over 18 hours. I didnt really rush it, it was more of a case of not being able to put it down.
I'm at 12 hours now and only just got my first sticker today. (Frog one) I get the feeling it'll last me a while yet as I spend a lot of time just cleaning up for happy points. :heh:

My stars code works now.
Yep mine too...

...Wow! 1 wallpaper. :indeed:

I got the game yesterday. It's really funny except for the voices of the people - they annoy the hell out of me.

I got to the cellar but at the moment I'm a bit clueless what I have to do, sometimes I help a family member or clean random things up and constantly go up in ranks. I have a feeling this is a too simple way to go up in ranks, although there's nothing else to really do at the moment. I expected to be given a main quest to fulfill and these things would be additional tasks I could fulfill on the way.

loving every second of it... hmmm.. would like to blast Telly though.. and.. by mistake they included vip points.. i can't use them.. so the first to respond to this post get's them

a bit tiresome climbing those stairs all the time.. and Diemetrix.. just send them off to someone who does need them

a bit tiresome climbing those stairs all the time.. and Diemetrix.. just send them off to someone who does need them

Dont worry you get a device later to sort that out....

I played this when i was in New York in the Nintendo store, it is a cool idea but i found it very tedious...

I really love this game. I bought it few days ago, with my very last of my money, and even though there are stil some (older) games that are on my wishlist (Resident Evil 4, Fire Emblem amongst others).

De style is very cute (or "chibi"), sometimes weird, sometimes even plane wrong (check Jenny's panties.. If you dare. See, that already sounds very wrong). But that's the humour of this game, and makes it very fun. The graphics could certainly have been better, without compromising the style of the game, but it doesn't really matter. It's fun checking out every corner of this huge house as a tiny robot. It's also a very musical game, with some items even producing weird music (toothbrush). It's also full of little details..

I'm a bit stuck though. I'm at rank 2, but somehow I think getting to rank 1 doesn't advance the storyline.. Telly keeps telling me Jenny has a crush on him, and I have to tell her it's not going to work.. But I don't get any different reactions from her (or the other family members) at this point.

I also have no clue where to find Giga Robots leg, or the last 2 frog rings (they don't show up on the scanner). Also, the spacescrambler race is damn hard! Oh well, I still have some things I know I can do (like finding all the Chibi doors for the second time and ranking up).

And who looked up Mrs. Sanderson's skirt the first time in the kitchen? Come on, we all did it :P. Bit disappointing though, you'd think after Natalya in Goldeneye, they can model a real skirt ;).

my copy arived yesterday... Wow, never expected it to be so fun... really a great game, it doesn't give you a compromise to play it's just so much fun...

Now I'm going back to the game.

my copy arived yesterday... Wow, never expected it to be so fun... really a great game, it doesn't give you a compromise to play it's just so much fun...

Now I'm going back to the game.

Im so glad alot of you seem to be giving this a go. Despite its childish looks it has to be one of the most addictive games, if not the most addictive game, I have played all year.

I gotta get this game it looks so bloddy fun! Anyone know it sold?

argh... had to use gamefaq in the end.. and I wont say for what.. but I wouldnt have thought of that in a zillion years.. not that much logic to that problem.. but then again.. its a wierd japanese game.. im a bit spooked about Mrs. Sandersons very tight "latex" blouse.. and try sprinkling water and air on the princess.. do I detect slight sexual refrences?

I had a bit of a session on it last night got a fair bit done s well, Got the Frog Suit (Chibi Frog Looks so Cool) and Got the little Syringe thingy, I am weondering how to get to some places that are too high for the Ladders to go, but I think I need the Bridge and other tools and finding the Spidorz is a bit of a task >> They don't appaer too often do they.

I had a bit of a session on it last night got a fair bit done s well, Got the Frog Suit (Chibi Frog Looks so Cool) and Got the little Syringe thingy, I am weondering how to get to some places that are too high for the Ladders to go, but I think I need the Bridge and other tools and finding the Spidorz is a bit of a task >> They don't appaer too often do they.

There is a cheeky way for those wanting Spider parts. What you do is find a room where the spiders appear. Kill them and save in the same room (dont leave that room) Then you just reset and the spiders will be there again just keep killin,saving and resetting till you have enough parts...easy!

argh... had to use gamefaq in the end.. and I wont say for what.. but I wouldnt have thought of that in a zillion years.. not that much logic to that problem..

[..]

I had to too. The bit involving the aliens for me (I'm guessing for you too?). Most of the stuff in the game, the game gives you hints, and will repeat them if you talk to the corresponding character. But this one.. The hint is given only once. I didn't think much of it, when it was.. And I forgot all about it. Too bad, that's something that definately could've been ironed out.

[..]

im a bit spooked about Mrs. Sandersons very tight "latex" blouse.. and try sprinkling water and air on the princess.. do I detect slight sexual refrences?

Ha ha.. I said some things in the game were plainly wrong.. But that's what makes it great :D. I haven't seen such wrongness since certain Rare games :D. Thanks for the tip, I hadn't tried that before, so I immediately checked it out. And if you think that's wrong, try the Nectar :D.

Im really tempted to cancel my metroid prime hunters order now for this.

What do you guys reckon?

I think I may get this. Wont be for a few months cus I'm in need of money for a new computer, but I might get it just to tide me over til the Wii is released.

Im really tempted to cancel my metroid prime hunters order now for this.

What do you guys reckon?

I have both games and although they both play very differently I got a hell of alot more enjoyment playing Chibi Robo.

The audio in this game cracks me up non stop, everything you do makes a crazy little tune :D

Loving it so far, not done too much though. Got past the free rangers and found the Giga robo, then wandered about cleaning. Love the scrubbing music! The cleaning stuff is going to be good on the DS using the stylus to scrub or blowing away dust with the mic...