NEurope
Chanser

Chibi Robo

Chibi Robo takes up 6 blocks per save, you only have 3 save slots in the game.
Cheers, not too much then.

I can’t remember the actual amount of space I’ve got left on the card as it’s been so long since I’ve played my Gamecube, but I’m pretty sure it’s 20+ blocks so I should be alright.

Get yourself a huge GAME memory card, they're like in the 1000 i think so I don't have to worry about space anymore; and they don't corrupt easily like most (Just keep Phantasy Star away from it)
Thanks for the tip, but seeing as its only 6 blocks I won't need to get a new card, unless Twilight Princess decides to take up a lot of space. Even so I'd probably just delete my OOT save as I've got the N64 version anyway.

Chibi Robo Europe launch!!!

http://www.cubed3.com

Chibi-Robo!: Plug Into Adventure sweeps its way onto the Nintendo GameCube across Europe on the 26th May 2006

Prepare to carry out the good deeds of a lifetime as Chibi-Robo!: Plug Into Action launches on 26th May 2006 for the Nintendo GameCube at the estimated retail price of around £30.

full article; http://www.cubed3.com/news/4669

Great news!!!

We've known about that release date for ages! :P Good news about the low price, though. :)

We've known about that release date for ages! :P Good news about the low price, though. :)
low price? don't most games in UK launch at £32 for online retail stores?

does it mean this will be cheaper? like 20/25£?

Well just a week to go til it gets released. I have mine on pre-order and was wondering who else is picking this up?

Well just a week to go til it gets released. I have mine on pre-order and was wondering who else is picking this up?
I will, the game looks ace, can't wait ^_^

I'm waiting for my US copy in the post, i used these people on Amazon and they shipped it through snail mail! I have to wait up to 30 days for it....

Don't mind though! I've played through the first few hours on my Japanese import but i want a English langauge version!

GREAT game! :awesome:

I'm undecided about whether to get this game next week. I'd really love to, and I can't wait to play it, but I've got so much work on at uni until mid June that I don't think I'd have the time to get into it until then.

Animal Crossing is still taking up a lot of my free time too, as is Metroid Hunters, which I'm still just over half way through.

I think if I do finish Hunters soon, I'll just buy Super Princess Peach for now - something short and sweet that I can dip in and out of when I've got the odd 15 minutes spare.

I’ve got this on pre-order. It’ll probably end up being my final Gamecube game. :weep: (Depends on how Super Paper Mario turns out) I can’t believe the last game I bought was Killer 7, which was almost a year ago now!

Picked up my copy from work today, could have got it yesterday, but got Princess Peach instead (love that game) But it's Chibi day and I shall be playing it later today ^^

Thank you post man!

Its finaly here and from intitial impressions... its seems very strange but in a good way!... there seems like theres lots to explore most of witch seems to be out of reach for now.

Just from the hours play i have to say that i like it alot.. you just feel so small when your running arround doing things is massive environments.

Got mine today too!

What a wacky game this is, I love the opening sequence when Chibi-Robo is introduced. Don't know why but watching him emerge from his house surrounded by smoke and disco lights and with that techno music had me in stitches! :laughing:

The voices are funny too, especially the little girl - "Ribbit" :hehe:

Hey, Redshell, I've got your Tony Hawks Friend code from ages ago, and I think you've got mine, you want to have a match sometime tomorrow?

Hey, Redshell, I've got your Tony Hawks Friend code from ages ago, and I think you've got mine, you want to have a match sometime tomorrow?
:hmm: you have PM's for that, it is inapropriate to make a offtopic message like that in the middle of a thread.

Ok whatever man...wait...did you come on here just to say that?...Hmm, methinks there's already far too many mod's on RE without yet another self-righteous conformist trying to seek promotion...anyway, make of that what you will...I'm already bloody stressed out as it is...:mad: damn, these exams aren't good for my sanity...

Erm....No...he's just telling you how it is.

Ok whatever man...wait...did you come on here just to say that?...Hmm, methinks there's already far too many mod's on RE without yet another self-righteous conformist trying to seek promotion...anyway, make of that what you will...I'm already bloody stressed out as it is...:mad: damn, these exams aren't good for my sanity...

I don't want a promotion, infact I don't have time to be a mod, but I came to this thread solely to read more about the game of the thread and see suddently a new post who has nothing to do with it, sure I could have said nothing like I usually do, but today in this particular thread I didn't.

It's not even when a conversation starts to go offtopic, you made it totally a offtopic standalone post, it wasn't even provoqued by others. PM's are just for that.

But yeah, it's not like I'm pissed or anything and I don't want to piss you off or anything, so we'd better leave it all this, no hard feelings man, and I can understand your exams and all.

About the game of the topic... I'll plan on finally ordering it later today.

Am i the only one who cant regisiter this game?
Nope, I tried but it keeps saying "invalid code"? ::shrug:

Played for about 5 hours so far, up to Chibi-Ranking 9 so I got 200 on the battery gauge. Makes exploring the house much easier without having to return to the wall socket so much to re-charge.

Loving the Chibi-Blaster, (with charge chip upgrade) in first person view it's like Chibi-Metroid! :grin:

Ahh thank god for that... i was thinking it was just my code but mine says the same as yours Redshell!

As far as I'm aware the codes don't get enabled until the day of release so perhaps they'll be released later today. My Chibi is in the post but I'm not expecting it to get here till tomorrow. Got plenty to keep me occupied though so its all good :bouncy:

Woohoo just got my copy today. I will post after I have gave it a go.

*runs upstairs to play on Chibi-Robo*

EDIT: My code wont work either and its Friday so it should have been activated.

hmmm,

I wonder how many Wallpapers you get for this VIP code? Are Nintendo going to push the boat out and make it more than 1?

Well all I can say about this game is WOW. I was unsure about how it would play but the game is simply fantastic. It has a Pikmin feel to it all and it is probably the most charming game I have played. The way the sound effects change depending on what surface that Chibi walks on is pure genius. I implore all Cube owners not to overlook this title.

I have just heard the Sea Captains tale now im off to look for a ship for him. Anyone seen that Soul Cleanser on the game yet? The thing is very weird.

Bloody LOVE this game, Captain Drake Pose Much Much <3 for that suit and you even get the Fireworks XD shame posing Takes your Energy away =/ I'd jsut do that all of the game