NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
stev2604

PSP or XBOX 360?

My birthdays comin up, and i can get one of these. I have a PS2, GC, and a DS. I really like the mp3 and video playback idea with the PSP plus it has GTA. I just saw Top Spin 2 on the 360 and it blew me away.... it looked amazin. So at the moment i have no idea which to get...please help me make up my mind!! :confused:::shrug:

If you're interested in music and video play back, get an iPod. If you want to play games on a hand-held system get a PSP.

If you want high-quality, high graphics games and the best online service ever, get an Xbox 360 and Xbox Live Gold.

Apples and oranges.

If you can get any of them, financially the 360 is the smart option.

I'd go with a 360 first and then get a PSP later. Don't want to jump late on the next gen wagon. :P

You're comparing an overpriced handheld to an overpriced console? Get the overpriced console then and buy a play-yan for your on the go movie needs. Or an ipod of course. Oh, and why play yet another gta on psp when you've got 3 perfectly good ones on your ps2?!

I'd say go with PSP. Or wait for PS3. I probably won't be getting a 360, and if i do, it'll be after i get PS3 and Revolution (i already have a PSP and a DS), which means it's in the last place if i have some money left.

i have both muah :grin: personally i would get a 360 because theres nothing else to buy part from gta for the psp and there are tonnes of mint games out and coming out before the summer ie PDZ, Kameo, Call of Duty 2, PGR, Halo 3, GRAW, Burnout...... and i could go on and on plus the live experience beats... nothing at all :geek:

Get a 360! The future games catalogue looks so much better then the PSP's (for quality and amount) and thats whats important in a console.

:)

for videos and music, get a creative zen vision: m, officially proven to be much better then the ipod video.

but i would get a 360

My 360 should be here tomorow, i will post some pics of the set up in due time in the 360 thread

I have both.. and i Use the 360 alot more... can't remember last time i used my psp.

I would go for 360.. even if there aren't alot to play at the moment

I have both.. and i Use the 360 alot more... can't remember last time i used my psp.

I would go for 360.. even if there aren't alot to play at the moment

Agreed! although LBS, Lumines, Virtua Tennis and Burnout Legends on the PSP are superb and are the only games which have kept me coming back.

Agreed! although LBS, Lumines, Virtua Tennis and Burnout Legends on the PSP are superb and are the only games which have kept me coming back.

Shame all bar one are remakes/rehashes, but that's pretty much the way it is with the PSP.

Sign in to follow this