NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
elniro

Unleashed

I just saw this film and it was amazing (like most Jet Li films lol), but this was totally unique from Li's previous West works, i have never seen Li act on that level before, it was great just to watch the film for that.

And of course the fight scenes were fantastic, i really liked the last lot of fight scenes, you wouldnt expect less than quality when yuen wo ping is choreographing them.

What surprised me was that it was all set in England, which was also different and strangely nice lol.

So who else has seen this film? and what do you think of it?

I saw this film a few weeks ago. Its way better than his previous films like Kiss the Dragon or Cradle 2 the Grave (not counting Hero of course).

What I loved about the fight scenes was the brutality, looks a lot more realistic than most fights in films, but he should of done more animal like moves though.

Morgan Freeman and Bob Hoskins were both better though I thought.

Set in Scotland aint it?

Watched it in Thailand in the cinema! Good film, I love Jet Li films, Fist of Legend is his best!

Set in Scotland aint it?

Watched it in Thailand in the cinema! Good film, I love Jet Li films, Fist of Legend is his best!

lol o isit

well i meant to say sumwhere in UK lol

I really liked it, i often don't like the style of fighting in martial art films because theres too much emphasis on "dancing".. i think you know what i mean by that.

Whereas the fights in this film felt very gritty and realistic, i also liked the fact it was set in the uk and had british actors.

Sign in to follow this