NEurope
Atomic Boo

Greatest instrument ever created

of so many instruments out there, what is you favourite? hard decision i know but there must be one that makes the perfect sound to your ears.

personally, i love the bass guitar. bombombombombom! what about yours?

Any reason why the word "instrument" is repeated, or shall I edit the title?

Drums (hey i play them :P) however, they shouldn't ring like mine, I dont like that >_<

Piano is pretty cool too imo.

I quite like the sound of the harp, jump on OoT and go see a fairy, awesomeness. Theres some not bad stuff in the market either with the sitar?. Medieval ftw.

In my opinion, the acoustic guitar. Electrics good too, but there's something rich and natural about acoustics, and finger-picking is great on it.

I quite like pianos aswell ever since hearing the 4 minute piano solo on 'Layla'

In my opinion, the acoustic guitar. Electrics good too, but there's something rich and natural about acoustics, and finger-picking is great on it.

I quite like pianos aswell ever since hearing the 4 minute piano solo on 'Layla'

Yay for Layla! *sings* you got me on my knees *sings*

I'd have to say the best sounding instrument is electric guitar. I know I'm jumping on the bandwagon, although a large amount of what I listen to (Gary Moore) is more "pure" guitar than in current music (eg. indie).

The violin gets me most emotional, it's one of the few objects in the world (bar death) that can get me near tears if played right. Seems odd, if anyone remembers Aqua's (best band ever ^.^) My Oh My the violin in that is "T3H UB3R 1337". Also, I know some really great violinists and they play an amazing song with lots of big fancy things ni it. Makes me smile.

Also, I love the smooth relaxing sound of bass, mmm.

Guitar / B.C Rich Virgin (to be exact :P)

And trumpet,

mainly coz iv gotten to grade 5 in both of these, except the trumpet no longer gets played,

I play le bass. Been playing for about 7 years now.

I'd say the synthesiser, because it can immitate any instrument. I suppose that doesn't really count though does it?

I like the sounds of violins, pianos and guitars.

The pink oboe.

pinkoboe.jpg

Other than that, the electric guitar. Props to the drums.

And the saxophone. Mainly because i could (or used to be able to) play it.

jupiter-alto.jpg

probably the piano- it's the intrument most songs are written on, afterall. not to mention it's sound as an instrument itself.

I have really long fingers, I always wanted to learn an instrument but have never been able to teach myself.

Lessons were always too expensive, I'd be a great pianist if taught properly.

I did music GCSE back at school but the staff were incompetent, the guy teaching us the theory got fired and I ended up with an E.

been playing violin for 8 years now (wow seems like such a long time) its a v expresive instrument, i have to say i like acoustic guitar also.

I don't really have a favourite, but I play bass and I'm attempting to play the guitar. Kazoos are great too, anyone can play a kazoo.