N-Europe

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

Dcubed

Oh and here’s two new character trailers that were also released today…

Also, I know this was already changed in KOF15, but I’m very sad that Marco Rodriguez is no longer called Khushnood Butt in the English versions of these games anymore :(

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Huh, I hadn't noticed before that there was a thread for this game on N-E.

I'll just say: I am 110% hyped. The 1999 Garou is one of my favourite 2D fighting games ever, and to see its legacy finally continued... what a sight to behold. Every reveal leaves me giddier and giddier with anticipation.

In fact, here's my favourite reveal so far:

Not only did it reveal that other classic FF characters besides Terry would return, but that those returnees would also see timeskipped redesigns. Billy Kane finally ditched his iconic bandana (just like Terry ditched his iconic hat), and he's looking pretty slick to boot.

On 6/7/2024 at 11:33 PM, Dcubed said:

Also, I know this was already changed in KOF15, but I’m very sad that Marco Rodriguez is no longer called Khushnood Butt in the English versions of these games anymore :(

Me, on the other hand, I'm very happy that Marco finally gets to have a normal name. A snazzy character like him deserves to not be forever sabotaged by a localiser's whim.

And besides, you just know they're going to reveal a character called Dong any minute now :heh:

• Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...