NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dcubed

Decapolice (Level 5)

Some new details and footage just came out of the Level 5 Vision 2023 event...

The game is a hybrid of sorts between a 3D Ni-No-Kuni esc RPG and an Ace Attorney style detective game.  You run around in 3D environments gathering clues, performing investigations and such and interrogating people to solve mysteries.  There's two worlds, one being the real world and another being a VR recreation of the real world where you run around and do stuff to solve crime mysteries (there's some shenanegans where hackers edit the virtual world to throw you off the trail as well).

You gather evidence and make logical connections on a Conspiracy Corkboard and eventually choose someone to suspect as the perpetrator.

RPG battles play out sort of like Undertale, where you can attack people with lethal force, or attempt negotiations.

Looks cool :D

Edited by Dcubed
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

Some new details and footage just came out of the Level 5 Vision 2023 event...

It was a good showing. In fact, I find myself not wanting to know too much about Decapolice. Just release it already. :D 

On 09/03/2023 at 11:56 AM, darksnowman said:

It was a good showing. In fact, I find myself not wanting to know too much about Decapolice. Just release it already. :D 

Well it looks like you're gonna be waiting a good while... because Level 5 just announced a delay until "post-2024"...

This company is cooked.

On 29/11/2023 at 1:15 PM, Dcubed said:

Well it looks like you're gonna be waiting a good while... because Level 5 just announced a delay until "post-2024"...

This company is cooked.

Absolutely no rush. Their other 2024 offerings will serve as appetisers while Decapolice stays on simmer.

Sign in to follow this