NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ronnie

SteamWorld Build (2023)

Coming sometime this year to PC/consoles. Demo out now on the former.

Apparently three other Steamworld games in development at the moment. Quite an IP they've built!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

Quite an IP they've built!

I see what you did there

Managed to catch a snippet of the live broadcast. Thought Build looked cool. :cool:  Hoping to see that demo hit the eShop!

13 hours ago, Ronnie said:

Apparently three other Steamworld games in development at the moment. Quite an IP they've built!

And varied too. I've the first one to finish off and another one knocking around the Switch that I still need to start into. Seeing how well they treat it, It's a series I'd like to be up to date with.

As for the other three, SteamWorld Headhunter (a "stylised and colourful, third-person co-op action-adventure") was announced in 2021, and a company earnings report shared last May revealed Thunderful also has a city builder (now revealed as Build), a mobile puzzle title, and a turned-based tactical shooter/strategy game on the way.
https://www.eurogamer.net/steamworld-build-is-simcity-meets-dungeon-keeper-and-its-out-this-year

Wonder if Shovel Knight Dig stole their thunder on the mobile puzzle title front...

Sign in to follow this