NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
bob

Wot u got 4 Xmas

What did you get?

I got the Mass Effect trilogy from a friend, and Pokémon Arceus from my sister.

Beyond games, I got a nice new jumper, a couple of books and some socks.

Just some Lego and a book that unfortunately didn't get in here in time. The book is The Three Body Problem, the Lego.. I'll post a picture in the Lego thread when I'm done with it.

Just some Lego and a book that unfortunately didn't get in here in time. The book is The Three Body Problem, the Lego.. I'll post a picture in the Lego thread when I'm done with it.
I've read that book. It's pretty good, if a bit weird.
  • Like 1

Couple Lego sets, another Mario one to add to the collection, a few Brickheadz. Couple of Pop figures a Mario Kart puzzle, chocolates, £50 Nintendo card, and other little bits

Got some money from my parents in law, and some DIY stuff from my children that they made in their daycare/kindergarten. My son got some Lego sets that I consider partly for me as I have to help him build them (though with the iPad builder app he can largely do it by himself now). The biggest one he got was the 3 in 1 Creator set with a viking ship. That's pretty cool but we haven't started it yet as it's pretty big. 

Lego must have been popular this year. 

Ended up getting lego from a Christmas voucher
New Logitech G502 X mouse in white
Few bits and pieces from my parents like new slippers etc.

I ended up with a different voucher from work, so spent it on a new scarf and will be using it for a new fridge and/or tumble dryer. Exciting.. 

I got an air fryer and a gin set from my mom, a friend named a star after me and everyone else was vouchers/money.

I got some new pans, socks, a blanket, Ghost of Tsushima, Star Trek Short Treks, a Star Trek apron, a Star Trek wallet, lots of chocolate, an egg and soldier chopping board and some deodorant that supposedly smells of a sweaty football player.

Main gift was a PS5 from the missus, which was a surprise. Since I've bought Fenyx Rising, Devil May Cry 5 and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

One of my consultants have me a high street voucher which I spent a bit at Primark on some DBZ socks and denim shirt.

I did pretty well, to be honest. I got the complete Peaky Blinders, Mortal Kombat: Snow Blind and the live-action movie from 2021 on Bluray, a Cobra Kai t-shirt, a Cobra Kai hoodie, 51 Worldwide Classics for the Switch, cash, Jack Daniels and Alan Wake Remastered, Gotham Knights and Cobra Kai 2: Dojos Rising on PS5.

All in all, a bloody good Christmas haul!

Sent from my Nokia G10 using Tapatalk

Sign in to follow this