NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
drahkon

Judas (PS5, XBox Series, PC)

Judas is a single player, narrative first person shooter developed by Ghost Story Games, a studio led by Ken Levine, Creative Director of System Shock 2, BioShock, and BioShock Infinite.

A disintegrating starship. A desperate escape plan. You are the mysterious and troubled Judas. Your only hope for survival is to make or break alliances with your worst enemies. Will you work together to fix what you broke – or will you leave it to burn? FIX WHAT YOU BROKE

Yup, that's Bioshock alright :p 

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Looks intriguing. I still need to play Bioshock Infinite at some point.

Yes you do.

The story is awesome! One of my favourites. A lot more timeless than the first one's story. :p 

I never finished Infinite, but it was quite fun. This seems to have a very similar look to it, what with the guns + different powers that you can switch between. It fact, it looks like a re-skin of Bioshock. 

Still, the story will likely be very good, so it'll probably be worth playing just for that.

You can now wishlist the game on PS5! Congrats :laughing:

Ghost Story Games' upcoming narrative first-person shooter from the creator of BioShock. Will you fix what you broke? Or leave it all to burn.

Wishlist now on PlayStation 5

So... it's a game about cancel culture?

In Judas, we give you a whole new world to explore: the corridors of the Mayflower, a spacefaring city whose citizens are trained to spy on one another and tear each other apart for the slightest offense. Where machines control every aspect of business, art, and government. The ship's leaders tried to turn you into something you're not: a model citizen. And you sparked a devastating revolution to tear it all down.

This is gonna have some very right-wing political messaging, isn't it?

Sign in to follow this