NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
drahkon

Hades II (Early Access on PC 2023)

Meet the Princess of the Underworld in HADES II, the bewitching sequel to our award-winning rogue-like dungeon crawler. Details about Early Access coming in 2023.

There was no way they'd miss the chance to make a sequel :D 

I still think the first game is overrated after playing it on Switch. I will, however, give it another go on PS5 somewhere down the line and see if the trophy hunt might change my mind. It already helped with a lot of games, so maybe Hades is one of those, as well.

Edited by drahkon

22 minutes ago, drahkon said:

I still think the first game is overrated after playing it on Switch. I will, however, give it another go on PS5 somewhere down the line and see if the trophy hunt might change my mind. It already helped with a lot of games, so maybe Hades is one of those, as well.

I played it for the first time this year and loved it. Going for the platinum really pushed me and it was a satisfying one to achieve.

Speaking of trophies, the platinum is a doozy. I had to fully level up every keepsake, unlock every helper creature, get the final epilogue of the story which requires getting the first ending and then levelling up most of the gods of Olympus to the max level, completing the game with a heat level of 16 ( modifiers that make the game harder ), unlock all of the weapon aspects...yeah, this is why my escape attempts are at 130+

You then said this...

Ohhhh, this sounds awesome.
I guess I'll have to get the game on PS5 then :p 

Kid Bored GIF - Kid Bored Boring GIFs

Do you keep tabs on what people are saying? :p 
You know more about me than I do :laughing: 

Asked a mate if he could send me his copy. Happy?

9 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Do you keep tabs on what people are saying? :p 

When it comes to conversations, I have a very good memory...for better or worse. :p 

10 minutes ago, drahkon said:

Asked a mate if he could send me his copy. Happy?

Earn the plat and then I will be. :D 

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

for better or worse. :p 

For worse :p 

2 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

Earn the plat and then I will be. :D 

Pff, let me first plan out how I will deal with the million games I still want to play this year. (thankfully, from Wednesday on I'll have the remainder of 2022 off from work). :D 

Just now, drahkon said:

For worse :p 

Pff, let me first plan out how I will deal with the million games I still want to play this year. (thankfully, from Wednesday on I'll have the remainder of 2022 off from work). :D 

You work? :p 

I for one am glad that the bisexuals are getting another game to call their own. 

Sign in to follow this