NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

The Woooooorld Cuuuuup

Just now, Fierce_LiNk said:

This England/Wales match has been shit. 

Standard.

I'm more interested in the Iran v USA match. Would love to see the Iranians do them over.

Just now, Hero-of-Time said:

Standard.

I'm more interested in the Iran v USA match. Would love to see the Iranians do them over.

I'm doing my school reports, it's been that shit.

• Haha 1

Gutted, Wales. England scored more goals than I think Wales made passes in that one. 

Get in there, Rashford! Glad to see him at his best.

Wanted Iran to win as I have them in a sweepstake. Ah well. I have Belgium too and they're not giving me much hope either with how they're playing!

Luckily I have France in another, who actually are a decent bet.

10 hours ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Gutted, Wales. England scored more goals than I think Wales made passes in that one. 

Get in there, Rashford! Glad to see him at his best.

Wales were really poor but then I think they have been the whole tournament. 

It was nice to see some goals in the second half and was happy to see Foden get one of them. I don't particularly like the guy but there is no denying the form he has been in for City. It's baffling that he didn't get to play until now.

8 hours ago, Mr-Paul said:

Wanted Iran to win as I have them in a sweepstake.

I was gutted they didn't get through. I was hoping they would win and kick the Yanks out of the competition. :p 

What a crazy night of football. Germany win 4-2 but are still out and Japan do over Spain to top the group. 

For a crazy 2 minutes (during which i happened to check the scores on my phone), both Germany and Spain were going out! Bizarrely, Germany scoring put Spain through.

2w3dmmoloc3a1.png

Man, this was quite the matchday! It's almost impossible to make a joke about Germany boycotting Qatar.

• Haha 1

On 01/12/2022 at 11:42 PM, Jonnas said:

2w3dmmoloc3a1.png

Man, this was quite the matchday! It's almost impossible to make a joke about Germany boycotting Qatar.

That short little period of time after 70 minutes when both Spain and Germany were being eliminated was a real WOW sort of moment for me and probably the first little spark I've really felt for this World Cup.

Hopefully there's still some fun to come in the knockout stages :hehe:

Nervy first half for us until Hendo provided the goods. Even though we got a second, I'm still nervous Senegal will get back into the game.

So happy Spain lost, they were shit. Had over 1,000 passes but still couldn’t create any clear cut chances. Morocco deserved that!

Can’t see Morocco repeating that against Portugal, who are 2-0 up at half time, though. So if England can get past France (very big if) I would expect them to beat Portugal as well. 

Holy shit, what is this? I knew C.Ronaldo was holding us down, but I didn't expect to be proven right so thoroughly! Feeling optimistic about our chances.

Just now, Eddage said:

So happy Spain lost, they were shit.

I'm happy with the result, but not because of Spain (I'd be more than happy to see this Portuguese squad wreck Spain the way we just saw), I'm actually really happy for Morocco, who have beaten the odds to make it farther than they ever have. Shame they're going against us now, that only one of Morocco or Portugal can make the Final 4.

Anyway, good luck against France, that's going to be a tough match.

hehehehe-lizard.gif

48 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

So happy Brazil are Neymar is out.

Fixed it :p 

It's a shame I'm now watching this tourney. Lots of awesome results :D 

Sign in to follow this