NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Ike

Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai

Pretty much what I expected/hoped. The anime is ending soon so this will help fill the gap.

• Like 1

So this is releasing 28th September 2023! 

Experience the story of the legendary anime series, DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai, in an exhilarating action role-playing game that combines stunning visuals with art from the anime and manga. On an isolated island, a boy named Dai lives among monsters, yearning to become a hero himself someday. Everything changes when the Dark Lord Hadlar is revived. With a new crisis facing the world, Dai and his companions set out to defeat Hadlar, and he soon learns about his own inescapable fate. This is the beginning of Dai's adventure, and his quest to become a true hero!

Launching worldwide digitally on September 28, 2023, for PlayStation®5 (PS5"), PlayStation®4 (PS4"), Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series and PC via Steam® and the Microsoft Store. Pre-order now to receive the DRAGON QUEST Legendary Hero Outfit for Dai & The Hero's Tutor Bond Memory.

Seemed to drop pretty randomly, but I think the 35th anniversary was roughly this time last year, so I'm guessing this is an anniversary announcement? 

Still waiting on XII news but this visually looks fantastic :peace:

• Like 1

Yep, that looks spectacular. I just hope it can maintain a decent framerate on Switch.

I watched the Japanese trailer (and was still half asleep) so didn't realise it was a worldwide release. Good stuff! I see it's already up for preorder on Steam and the PS Store. Nothing on eShop. Typical.

9 hours ago, Julius said:

Still waiting on XIIDQIII HD news but this visually looks fantastic :peace:

Fixed that for ya.

• Haha 1

We've got a gameplay overview trailer, people:

Learn more about the Disciples of Avan - Dai, Popp, Maam and Hyunckel- and the unique gameplay features for Infinity Strash: DRAGON QUEST The Adventure of Dai!

Pre-order now to receive the DRAGON QUEST III Legendary Hero Outfit for Dai & The Hero's Tutor Bond Memory.

So we get to cosplay as the DQ III hero in this while we wait super, super, super patiently for just a single scrap of DQ III HD news :p

• Thanks 1

I know I said this last time, but man, I hope this can get a consistent frame rate on Switch. I'll settle for 30, just be consistent!

Bit disappointing it doesn't cover the whole story, not convinced this will get a sequel. Unless they add it as DLC.

Still looks like it should be decently fun.

Sign in to follow this