NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
drahkon

Stellar Blade (PS5 - 2023)

Some new details for the game were recently added to its PlayStation page:

State of Play or Showcase seemingly inbound this week (what, with TGS starting at the end of next week and all). 

"special attention" given to the back of Eve 

the man has no shame, I'll give him that :laughing:

Demo dropping on Friday, with progress carrying over to the full release:

Can't help but feel this demo and this game are coming at a strange time, as it feels like we've finally hit our first quiet(er) period for releases for the year and everyone is either chipping away at Dragon's Dogma or Rise of Ronin, or going back to releases from a month or so ago during the super busy start to the year.

It'll be really interesting to see how well it does. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Julius said:

It'll be really interesting to see how well it does. 

Those who nabbed and played the demo when it was accidentally released early seemed really positive on it. Not sure if that will translate into sales though.

Previews indicate that gameplay shares similarities with Sekiro.

disappointed005.gif

On 27/03/2024 at 2:58 PM, drahkon said:

Previews indicate that gameplay shares similarities with Sekiro.

It's an action game, of course it will be compared to FromSoftware's work. Because that's the only kind of action game that has existed ever, apparently.

This looks very interesting, because of... reasons. But in honesty, after looking at the in-depth trailers, it looks to be a proper good game, not just a jiggle simulator. I got similar feelings from the setting and world as I did from NieR: Automata, which is not a bad thing! Crossing my fingers this will be one of the many ported PS-games that'ss find its way to PC in not too long. I imagine the mod scene will be pretty intense :laughing:

Sign in to follow this