NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Fire Emblem Engage (20th Jan 2023)

@Ugh first aid and I have been messing around with Relay Trials, and it's interesting.

One person starts a "Rout Enemy" map with 5 of their units, and has 2 turns to make as much progress as possible. Once those two turns are up, that person is forced to pass it on to another player, who adds two of their own units to proceedings and gets another 2 turns to make progress with the 7 units deployed.

Thing is though, the original player can't take over from the second player, and because we weren't aware of how it works and chose private, we're kinda stuck now.
So I'm gonna ask @Ike or @Jonnas to take the baton. The enemies are around Base Class Level 14, so it shouldn't be too difficult.

The Take Over ID is 2MR225X. When you've finished your 2 turns, it might be worth making it Public.
Ta in advance!

I still haven’t even started chapter 6 so I might be a while before I’m ready.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I still haven’t even started chapter 6 so I might be a while before I’m ready.

OK, then.
It's alright anyway, UFA got one of her friends to help out and he finished the map off.

I got some stat boosting items from getting the most crits, and other stuff.

EDIT: Still, if you or anyone get to that point, she and I have started another three. 46LRJYD, 6G17LRH, and 6TR6B4V
If that doesn't work, then some random person probably did it.

Edited by Glen-i

Tiki's paralogue was a pain. I only won because her attack is a smash attacked so I attacked before her on the enemy turn, otherwise Alear would have died since he had a few HP left and I had no more Dragonic Time warp thingies.

y4mNulu1kDKJ5cOLk_j3hbg6b4xKl9Hv6ig8boda

Spoiler

1007106.jpg?b64lines=IEkgU0hPVUxETidUIEh

• Haha 1

Bunet sharing the same voice actor as Whis from Dragonball Super is pretty funny. Especially since they both are obsessed with food.

Not sure what to do with Yunaka (Zappy!). I got her to level 25 as I wanted the Pass skill and then was going to reclass back to Thief to reset her level, but apparently it locks you level 40 once you hit 25.

Do I just keep her as she is or reclass he into something like a Wolf Rider?

38 minutes ago, Ike said:

Not sure what to do with Yunaka (Zappy!). I got her to level 25 as I wanted the Pass skill and then was going to reclass back to Thief to reset her level, but apparently it locks you level 40 once you hit 25.

Do I just keep her as she is or reclass he into something like a Wolf Rider?

You can't keep Pass if you reclass her. Class skills are locked to their respective classes.

22 hours ago, Ike said:

Bunet sharing the same voice actor as Whis from Dragonball Super is pretty funny.

and Berkut as well!

18 hours ago, Jonnas said:

and Berkut as well!

I just remembered this, but you beat me to it. I was telling @Dcubed that Hector has the same voice actor as Olberic from Octopath Traveler, but he stumbled upon the Berkut/Bunet connection, and I was floored! I never would've guessed!

I wouldn’t have guessed that either.

I thought Clanne sounded like Pit, and Alfred like Sokka from The Last Airbender, but they don’t have the same voice actors.

On 23/02/2023 at 3:04 PM, Glen-i said:

I just remembered this, but you beat me to it. I was telling @Dcubed that Hector has the same voice actor as Olberic from Octopath Traveler, but he stumbled upon the Berkut/Bunet connection, and I was floored! I never would've guessed!

Meanwhile, everytime I hear him speak (in videos, I don't own the game), Berkut is all I hear :p A blissfully innocent and unburdened version of him

Hector is Patrick Seitz. He also plays Jeritza from Three Houses/Hopes. I recall you compared that character's voice to an Anime dub at the time, which shows how prolific he is.

23 hours ago, Ike said:

I thought Clanne sounded like Pit

So this one is interesting. These two voice actors sound nigh-identical, and that's what you picked up on. I first heard Justin Briner (Clanne) in FF7 Abridged before, and also thought it was the same guy. I wonder if the casting agency gets them confused as well :heh:

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this