NEurope
er-no

So good to see.

Perhaps all of you won't remember or know me, but it's so good to see this website and forum still going strong. I helped Tim when he started this site around 20+ years ago known as Cube-Europe before N-Europe. We made some great content and perhaps were ahead of our time in the video content we tried to get on the internet years before YouTube.

Anyways, it's great to see people still having great comms and threads here! Hope everyone is well! Keep on Gaming!

Cheers

er-no

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hello! I remember you from the Cube-Europe days. I often wonder how Tim is doing these days and how the originals are getting on. Glad to hear that all is well!

12 hours ago, er-no said:

Perhaps all of you won't remember or know me, but it's so good to see this website and forum still going strong. I helped Tim when he started this site around 20+ years ago known as Cube-Europe before N-Europe. We made some great content and perhaps were ahead of our time in the video content we tried to get on the internet years before YouTube.

Anyways, it's great to see people still having great comms and threads here! Hope everyone is well! Keep on Gaming!

Cheers

er-no

Hey, good to see you! How's everything with yourself? Up to anything exciting nowadays?

39 minutes ago, Fierce_LiNk said:

Hello! I remember you from the Cube-Europe days. I often wonder how Tim is doing these days and how the originals are getting on. Glad to hear that all is well!

Tim still posts on social media here and there. He's at Guerrilla Games now. 

Unless I've got my Tims mixed up...

Oh, another member from before I joined? These are always fun.

I'm part of staff here! How mad is that? You've never even talked to me!

8 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

You've never even talked to me!

It's recommended.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ashley said:

It's recommended.

The irony being that you're one of only three members here who have met me in real life.

6 minutes ago, Glen-i said:

The irony being that you're one of only three members here who have met me in real life.

I speak from a source of knowledge then 😉

• Haha 1

Hey guys! And hello Ashley - I remember your name. Not sure if we met back in the ECTS days! 
@Fierce_Link - I remember your username as well. Crazy how the brain can hold such information over such long periods of time.

I'm all grown up now. Dad of 2. Still work in the same industry. 20 years now I've been freelance. Just finished my first feature film which has been acquired by MARV (KickAss, The Kingsman series) so look forward to having that released! Still playing games when I can as escapism. Always wonder where I'd be if I stuck with the gaming industry back 20 years ago. Could certainly see where it was going and so far haven't been proved wrong. Fastest and biggest entertainment space in the world. Will only grow etc. 

Tim is doing fantastic for himself and I'm proper proud. We stay in touch fleetingly. He'll be smiling form ear to ear to know you guys are still doing your thing! 

• Like 1

Ha, I saw thread creator was er-no and I was thinking, no way that is the same er-no and low and behold you are :D

Assuming I left a minor impact you probably know me by my old C-E name of X-treme Cube :p

Damn I haven't typed that name in a long time haha

EDIT: lol, I forgot I have a "formally known as" in my signature haha

EDIT2: @Ashley why does it not say Veterans under my avatar? ;)

1 hour ago, Mokong said:

Ha, I saw thread creator was er-no and I was thinking, no way that is the same er-no and low and behold you are :D

Assuming I left a minor impact you probably know me by my old C-E name of X-treme Cube :p

Damn I haven't typed that name in a long time haha

EDIT: lol, I forgot I have a "formally known as" in my signature haha

EDIT2: @Ashley why does it not say Veterans under my avatar? ;)

Good to see you. Hope you are well! Impressive that a forum has managed to hold its value and worth and keep going for all these years. Massive kudos to the guys and girls keeping this place ticking over!!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Iun said:

Suppose I had better get in on this action! Hello, fellow old-timers!

Yuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn!

On 08/09/2022 at 5:38 AM, Fierce_LiNk said:

Yuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn!

FLINK!

We're all mostly still alive, I see!

12 hours ago, bob said:

Well, apart from the Queen.

You have to wait, like...2 more weeks before you can say that. YOU'VE JUMPED THE GUN, BAWB.