NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Hero-of-Time

Lollipop Chainsaw Remake (2023)

20220705-1-1656946496584.png

20220704-209213-001en-648x1080.jpg

The original game was amazing and quite often overlooked. Given how things are in the world now, I do wonder what kind of reception the remake will get. I imagine it will get torched by various outlets if certain things aren't toned down. Personally, I say screw 'em and keep it like it was. :D 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

I imagine it will get torched by various outlets if certain things aren't toned down.

Never played it, but looking at that picture I can guess what kind of outrage will appear...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, drahkon said:

Never played it, but looking at that picture I can guess what kind of outrage will appear...

Outrage over the improper use of tools? One-handing a chainsaw seems like a lawsuit in the making if I've ever seen one :p

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Julius said:

Outrage over the improper use of tools? One-handing a chainsaw seems like a lawsuit in the making if I've ever seen one :p

I was talking about a belt on a skirt :nono: 

• Haha 3

49 minutes ago, drahkon said:

I was talking about a belt on a skirt :nono: 

A custom chainsaw too. In this economy?! 

Edited by Julius

A more realistic approach to graphics?

That sounds laaaaaaaame!

For all the talk about potential outrage, this kind of cheesecake is too honest about what it is to ever be stopped/shamed by such trivial discourse.

The only thing I'll be shaming them for is that heart-shaped hole on the chainsaw :nono: So structurally unsound. 

• Like 1

Something feels really skeevy about making a remake with no input from the original development studio responsible for the original game; even if a number of the original developers from Grasshopper did leave to join Kadokawa...

Sign in to follow this