NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Persona 5 Royal, Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 3 Portable are coming to the Switch! (P5R - 21st October 2022)

Posted (edited)

You never saw it coming..? :p

As previously announced, these are also coming to PlayStation, Xbox, Steam and Windows. 

Edited by Julius

Well bugger me! Atlus finally pulled their head out of their arse!

Hell hath frozen over! :D

4 minutes ago, Hero-of-Time said:

You finally get to play these, @darksnowman!

Been wanting to take that prequel to Persona 5 Strikers for a spin!

Any news/ confirmation on physical release? I take nothing for granted anymore. :blush: 

4 minutes ago, Dcubed said:

Well bugger me! Atlus finally pulled their head out of their arse!

Hell hath frozen over! :D

About time. I'd be very surprised if these don't do stupid numbers on the Switch. 

Looking forward to seeing a whole new group of gamers get into these. Such an amazing series. I'll be rebuying P3P and P5R on PC when they come out. Kind of interested to see what the modding community comes up for them as well. There was a pretty big P4G modpack that I used to have installed for quality of life stuff but when I switched computers I couldn't be bothered to reinstall it all.

9 minutes ago, darksnowman said:

Been wanting to take that prequel to Persona 5 Strikers for a spin!

Any news/ confirmation on physical release? I take nothing for granted anymore. :blush: 

Apparently Persona 5 R is getting a physical release according to the Atlus site. Don't know about the other ones.

• Thanks 1

Bring these to Switch was surely one of the most obvious, but correct decisions in gaming! 😃 Especially after seeing these announced for XBox I’m really pleased about this.

Now my fun quandary: I bought P5R on PS4 just a few weeks ago. Do I play it now or wait (& pay…) for the Switch release to be able to play it portably as well? 😃

Sign in to follow this