NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Julius

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (2023)

Posted (edited)

Just officially announced at Celebration :bouncy:

"What is your next move, Jedi?"

Experience the next chapter of Cal Kestis' journey in STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™ - coming in 2023.

Picking up five years after the events of STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order, Jedi: Survivor is a third person, narrative-driven action-adventure game from Respawn Entertainment, developed in collaboration with Lucasfilm Games.

Spoiler

Final Fantasy VII Remake Part II, is that you?! :p

ffvii-sephiroth-tank.jpg

Okay but seriously, am I crazy or does the guy in the tank kind of look like a white-haired, Sephiroth take on Cal? 

Interview with Stig Asmussen from StarWars.com. It has also been mentioned elsewhere that the game takes place 5 years after Fallen Order (14 BBY), meaning it took place in 9 BBY, which means it takes place in the same year as Kenobi. 

Edited by Julius

Fair enough, just a random trailer drop. I guess I was hoping for a little bit more to dissect but oh well. At least it's (hopefully) coming next year so not too long to wait.

Do we dare hope? The game appears to be listed for late Feb/early March of next year:

Think this would be in line with the whispers surrounding the game's supposed internal delay from late this year to next. 

A new novel, Star Wars Jedi: Battle Scars, is set to release 7th March 2023 to help bridge the gap between Fallen Order and Survivor. 

Sign in to follow this