Jump to content
NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
jayseven

Happy birthday

Recommended Posts

  1. antster1983

    (39 years old)
  2. ChloboShoka

    ChloboShoka

    (30 years old)
  3. Darth-Marximus

    Darth-Marximus

    (43 years old)
  4. David_nyh

    David_nyh

    (43 years old)
  5. Denae84

    Denae84

    (33 years old)
  6. idnplay88

    idnplay88

    (31 years old)
  7. Llama Juice

    Llama Juice

    (33 years old)
  8. rip2roar

    rip2roar

    (32 years old)
  9. robotsvsgodzilla

    robotsvsgodzilla

    (36 years old)
  10. Rolf

    Rolf

    (35 years old)
  11. smith5715

    smith5715

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know if you click "view all" there's more right? It's rude not to mention the other people that have never posted ūüėč

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't realise!! I have edited the main post to make sure every member is accounted for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jayseven said:

I didn't realise!! I have edited the main post to make sure every member is accounted for

And i see you've chosen the most chaotic formatting possible. Kudos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sméagol said:

Are you going to do this everyday?

What? I missed thursday and wednesday altogether...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ashley said:

You know if you click "view all" there's more right? It's rude not to mention the other people that have never posted ūüėč

I don't think they would have noticed.

19 minutes ago, jayseven said:

What? I missed thursday and wednesday altogether...

 

The forum already lists them, you don't need to copy and paste the list in a new thread every time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, jayseven said:

What? I missed thursday and wednesday altogether...

 

You should make a "Belated happy birthday" threads for both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure I am quoting Ashley's thoughts here; don't give me ideas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kind of miss the vibe of posting happy birthday messages (for people that actually visit) but I just post on their wall now. I don't think we really need a new thread each time, especially for people that have never posted. Let's make this the end of it eh?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aw. Sorry Mario114, Sullivanwdc for missing your b'day tomorrow. and the day after?

 

  1. DHondt

    DHondt

    (40 years old)
  2. Ganepark32

    Ganepark32

    (33 years old)
  3. isoldeg313

    isoldeg313

  4. katleenbrown440

    katleenbrown440

    (27 years old)
  5. Kev4000

    Kev4000

    (32 years old)
  6. lildeep

    lildeep

    (36 years old)
  7. nekunando

    nekunando

    (35 years old)
  8. ShigeruTR

    ShigeruTR

    (33 years old)
  9. SirToastaLot

    SirToastaLot

    (38 years old)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, jayseven said:

I'm sure I am quoting Ashley's thoughts here; don't give me ideas

Don't tell me what not to do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Sméagol said:

Don't tell me what not to do!

Don't tell me I can't tell you what to do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jayseven said:

Don't tell me I can't tell you what to do!

I didn't!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



I kind of miss the vibe of posting happy birthday messages (for people that actually visit) but I just post on their wall now.


No you don't?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bob said:


 

 


No you don't?

 

I observe your birthday as a national holiday and thus do not visit the site

But also:

Screenshot-20220514-095622.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Ashley said:

I observe your birthday as a national holiday and thus do not visit the site

But also:

Screenshot-20220514-095622.png

Well duh, don't wanna distract from my birthday, do we?

It's kinda mad that out of the small active member base here, 2 of them actually share the same birthday!

Remember, @bob I'm always precisely three years younger then you.

Edited by Glen-i

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I observe your birthday as a national holiday and thus do not visit the site
But also:
[mention=229]bob[/mention] I'm always precisely three years younger then you.
I think I was your age the last time Ashley wished me a happy birthday.
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/05/2022 at 10:26 AM, Glen-i said:

Well duh, don't wanna distract from my birthday, do we?

It's kinda mad that out of the small active member base here, 2 of them actually share the same birthday!

Remember, @bob I'm always precisely three years younger then you.

There's a proof in maths/statistics that shows the probability of any two people in a group sharing a birthday reaches 0.5, or 1/2, when there are just 23 members of the group. Feels nutty when you first hear it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_problem
 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Mr_Odwin said:

There's a proof in maths/statistics that shows the probability of any two people in a group sharing a birthday reaches 0.5, or 1/2, when there are just 23 members of the group. Feels nutty when you first hear it.
 

Huh... Well, isn't that interesting?

So, maybe not so mad.

You hear that, @bob? Turns out you and I aren't so special, after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Huh... Well, isn't that interesting?
So, maybe not so mad.
You hear that, [mention=229]bob[/mention]? Turns out you and I aren't so special, after all.
Well maybe you're not.
  • Weird 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×